looks like cb or saftey for rd1 10

buffuct

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Andre Holmes precludes us from drafting Corey Davis, the FO needs a good slap.

if the same front office that drafted 1 WR top 5 drafts another one a few years later in the top 10 they need a good slap. Matt Millen is the only one who approves such incompetence.

Only way they can take a WR in the 1st is with a trade down.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

If Andre Holmes precludes us from drafting Corey Davis, the FO needs a good slap.

It would be the first thing they did right.

i still say the bills are attempting to fill all their needs in free agency so they can pick the QB of the future in the 1st

But people on TBD said their is no QB of the future.

I like Holmz a lot

but....the Woods replacement is not yet on the team in my opinion....and frankly I would like to even upgrade from that

People need to do the "what if" scenario (which actually happened last year so it should be fresh in everyone's mind"

We came to a certain point of the season where we actually started signing street free agents and hoping they were the answer (Percy Harvin, Watkins, some others i cant remember)

All because Sammy Watkins which we gave up so much for went down

We need to create a situation where worst case scenario a player can step in and make those crucial players and best case scenario can take advantage of the double coverage Sammy takes and put up huge numbers

If people want to see passing numbers go up.....they darnit....lets have better players catching the ball

I'm thinking CB. I truly believe poyer was brought here to start. He started in Cleveland before he got injured. If one of the top 2 safeties fall then maybe. but i bet we go CB...make the most sense. The kid from Washington being hurt really hurts, but I still think thats where we go.

I think sleeper is LB (foster or Reddick)

if the same front office that drafted 1 WR top 5 drafts another one a few years later in the top 10 they need a good slap. Matt Millen is the only one who approves such incompetence.

Only way they can take a WR in the 1st is with a trade down.

So your willing to count on a guy who had 14 receptions last season to be our number two? Number two WR is still a major question mark. Drafting a reciever wouldn't be crazy at all simply based on that fact alone.

I dont think there is a CB or S who is the value at 10. The top 3 in Hooker, Adams and Lattimore will be gone, and its a reach at 10 for the next wave of DBs. WR or TE is a better idea and value

I agree. I never see corner as a good value with a high pick to begin with. The majority of elite NFL corners were drafted in the middle rounds. It's a position that is almost impossible to play in the NFL. Countless great college corners have gone on to be average in the pros. The Giants defeated the Pats in two Super Bowl with their pass rush. Corners don't win championships, pass rushers do.

I think they go WR in round 2, D in the first. Davis and Williams are probably mid to late first rounders.

If they can be had in the mid to late first round I think trading down for them would be a perfect scenario.

I like Holmz a lot

but....the Woods replacement is not yet on the team in my opinion....and frankly I would like to even upgrade from that

People need to do the "what if" scenario (which actually happened last year so it should be fresh in everyone's mind"

We came to a certain point of the season where we actually started signing street free agents and hoping they were the answer (Percy Harvin, Watkins, some others i cant remember)

All because Sammy Watkins which we gave up so much for went down

We need to create a situation where worst case scenario a player can step in and make those crucial players and best case scenario can take advantage of the double coverage Sammy takes and put up huge numbers

If people want to see passing numbers go up.....they darnit....lets have better players catching the ball

Great post. This is the reason I don't understand why drafting a receiver seems to upset some people so much. Does anyone want to see Andre Holmes as our number one this season? Who would be the number two in that situation? It's a scary thought, and there is a good chance it would happen at some point during this season.

i also think that if corey davis is there it;s a no brainer . watkins davis and holmes is a great top three . if db's and davis are gone its gotta be oj

i feel the same way about mike williams. .. everyone has their opinions and that is what makes this site work.. i think mike williams cant miss.. and i also said at the time that the pats got a steal on tom brady in the 6th round. :D

isnt oj just

i feel the same way about mike williams. .. everyone has their opinions and that is what makes this site work.. i think mike williams cant miss.. and i also said at the time that the pats got a steal on tom brady in the 6th round. :D

isn't oj just as fast as mike ?