ESPN hires Rex Ryan

papazoid

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they'll give him and Rob their own show, The Lazy, Sloppy Fat Assed Idiots Hour. They can bring in Dennis Thurman, IK, and all the hangers-on that follow Wrecks from free lunch to free lunch.

....pretty sure Rob has been hired for "Cupcake Wars" but I'm probably wrong......

Host: "Well, we were looking forward to this cupcake competition but somehow they've all gone missing."

Rob: (face lit with contentment, slumps down in his chair... removes sprinkles from beard) "It wasn't me!"

....also has a lucrative endorsement pending for lap band surgery......guy has it made.... :thumbsup:

i hope one day to run across rex ryan so i can give him a few words. the fat blowhard (*^*&%^$^#is such a lazy hack talentless moron piece of scum.

I'm disappointed by the anti-Rex sentiment here. He was a bad fit for our personnel but I can't fault him for taking the gig. I wish him nothing but the best.

it is what he did and said afterwards that did it for me. i didn't care when he came, didn't care when he was here, thought he was washed up and apathetic towards winning and all in all just didn't care.

i dislike him. but, chances are i won't have to care about rex ryan anymore and i'm happy.

I'm disappointed by the anti-Rex sentiment here. He was a bad fit for our personnel but I can't fault him for taking the gig. I wish him nothing but the best.

I ageee fully. It didn't work out. That isn't a reason to trash the man relentlessly.

I did find one comment appropos

I won't wish him ill will but I won't wish him well either

i hope one day to run across rex ryan so i can give him a few words. the fat blowhard (*^*&%^$^#is such a lazy hack talentless moron piece of scum.

it is what he did and said afterwards that did it for me. i didn't care when he came, didn't care when he was here, thought he was washed up and apathetic towards winning and all in all just didn't care.

i dislike him. but, chances are i won't have to care about rex ryan anymore and i'm happy.

so. Tell us how you really feel.

sick. this lump should not be allowed to make money from football. he needs to bag groceries.

...he pulled off a bigger heist of Pegula than Willie Sutton could have ever dreamed of.......hell, I'd bet he traded that wrapped Ford pickup on a Brinks truck to get outta Buffalo.................

Due to offset language in his Bills contract, Rex will be working for free at ESPN

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/20/rex-ryan-likely-will-be-working-for-free-at-espn/

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Ryans contract with the Bills has offset language that applies not only to other coaching jobs but also to broadcasting jobs. Thus, with $5.5 million due to Ryan for each of the next three years, the biggest winners in light of Ryans employment at ESPN are owners Terry and Kim Pegula, who will be getting credit for every dollar Ryan earns at ESPN, up to $5.5 million per year.

ESPN has so much garbage and so little sports, it has gone from being my favorite channel to the only channel I feel guilty about giving a view. Long gone are the glory days of Sportscenter, NFL Primetime, etc. Rex's addition won't get my view either, just another side show clown.