Pre-Draft Visits to OBD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a pretty foolish way of evaluating talent.

I bit and viewed the YouTube career highlights.

He looks like a faster version of Tyrod, with the elusiveness of Shady, and an arm like....well....someone who slings it OVER THE MIDDLE.

Get him cheap, get the secondary fixed up, and get Ragland healthy. Superbowl!

I'd spend a 5th round pick on Chad Kelly. It's worth the risk and in a way we will be betting on Jim Kelly coming threw for us mentoring and keeping Chad in check. He upside is ridiculous. Mike Mayock said he is the most talent QB in this draft. His issues are off field and injuries. Why not? its a great gamble with a 5th round pick.

He's a 23 year old man, which means he should be able to keep HIMSELF in check, and not need a 57 year old man to do it for him.

He's a 23 year old man, which means he should be able to keep HIMSELF in check, and not need a 57 year old man to do it for him.

Not for nothing,but i wish i had a mentor at 23.....id roll the dice in the later rounds. What we got to lose?

I'd spend a 5th round pick on Chad Kelly. It's worth the risk and in a way we will be betting on Jim Kelly coming threw for us mentoring and keeping Chad in check. He upside is ridiculous. Mike Mayock said he is the most talent QB in this draft. His issues are off field and injuries. Why not? its a great gamble with a 5th round pick.

Shouldn't we be assuming that Jimbo has been in Chad's ear this whole time and already trying to be a mentor?

I think this kid is undraftable as it stands with the character and injury concerns.

@aaron_wilsonNFL

Louisville safety Josh Harvey-Clemons works out for Giants, Bills, Jets shar.es/1Fn3n2 via @footballpost

He can fill that hybrid role. I always liked him as a player (assuming he stays out of trouble). I liked the other guys that went from UGA to UL too (his name escapes me).

Said the millions upon millions of people who buy them and never ever win in their entire lives.

It is possible you could win the lottery without even buying a ticket. You could find a winning ticket that someone else discarded or lost.

A saw a bumper sticker that said:

"Lottery - a tax on people who are bad at math"

OK, it made me chuckle....

I like what I read about Harvey-Clemons. He's 6'4", 217, with nearly 36" arms, that's the type of arm length teams look for in their OL. He has some blemishes on his character but it appears he's remained clean over the last couple of seasons.

I really love that one of McDermott's top priorities in adding players is versatility. The more you can do, the better. I've had a safety/LB hybrid type player on my Bills "wish list" for a couple of years now. This guy gets comparisons to Kam Chancellor and he could play the role that guys like Bucannon out in Arizona and Cravens down in Washington plays.

And if Gillislee goes (which I think is pretty likely) I wouldn't care at all if the Bills burned one of those three 5th round picks on Chad Kelly. If he works out, awesome, if not.... it's a 5th round pick.

Is there a comprehensive list of visits anywhere? Or is it mainly just this thread with names being added as we hear of them? Just curious.

I like what I read about Harvey-Clemons. He's 6'4", 217, with nearly 36" arms, that's the type of arm length teams look for in their OL. He has some blemishes on his character but it appears he's remained clean over the last couple of seasons.

I really love that one of McDermott's top priorities in adding players is versatility. The more you can do, the better. I've had a safety/LB hybrid type player on my Bills "wish list" for a couple of years now. This guy gets comparisons to Kam Chancellor and he could play the role that guys like Bucannon out in Arizona and Cravens down in Washington plays.

And if Gillislee goes (which I think is pretty likely) I wouldn't care at all if the Bills burned one of those three 5th round picks on Chad Kelly. If he works out, awesome, if not.... it's a 5th round pick.

Is there a comprehensive list of visits anywhere? Or is it mainly just this thread with names being added as we hear of them? Just curious.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/04/2017_nfl_draft_buffalo_bills_private_workout_and_pre-draft_visitor_list.html#incart_river_index

we have just been adding as we hear them. I think there is a list out there