Pre-Draft Visits to OBD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the story on him? At that height he could possibly afford to put on 30-40 pounds and become a monster.

isnt 330 pounds enough?.....you want them to have some movement skills as well

Because you are limited to 30 visits. I'm going to assume they are throwing a bone to Uncle Jim with this. But I don't like wasting a visit on a Chad Kelly.

As long as that doesn't use up one of your 30 official visits, I'm cool with that.

Promo....this is not that big of a deal....we only have 6 picks

I think people need to brace themselves for the fact we might actually draft him with one of our later picks......he is talented.....and his last name is Kelly

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/01/buffalo-bills-2017-nfl-draft-interest-tracker/

This site seems to do a pretty good job.

Usually the Bills bring in their first round pick for a predraft visit.

Right now the only players that seem like first round picks are Mahommes and Robinson. It looks like they are comfortable going secondary in the third and fifth round. They may not even draft a WR either, seems like the interest is low in that position.

Here is last years list:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/3/29/11322820/2016-buffalo-bills-pre-draft-visitor-tracker

We drafted Listenbee, Ragland, and Washington. It was one of the only years our first round pick wasn't brought in for a pre-draft visit.

Edited by billspro

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/01/buffalo-bills-2017-nfl-draft-interest-tracker/

This site seems to do a pretty good job.

Usually the Bills bring in their first round pick for a predraft visit.

Right now the only players that seem like first round picks are Mahommes and Robinson. It looks like they are comfortable going secondary in the third and fifth round. They may not even draft a WR either, seems like the interest is low in that position.

Here is last years list:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2016/3/29/11322820/2016-buffalo-bills-pre-draft-visitor-tracker

We drafted Listenbee, Ragland, and Washington. It was one of the only years our first round pick wasn't brought in for a pre-draft visit.

Oddly enough, the last 2 years have been a departure from the norm, wherein neither Shaq nor Darby visited One Bills Drive.

Oddly enough, the last 2 years have been a departure from the norm, wherein neither Shaq nor Darby visited One Bills Drive.

Maybe the Bills told the truth for once and really didn't expect Shaq to be there. They brought in almost every player drafted just before or after them at 19.

True. I still think it shows their plan a little bit. They brought in some late round Qbs (wish we got Dak), a lot of DL and LBs (that is where we went in the first three rounds), and some intriguing late round guys.

I don't think they thought Shaq would be on the board so they didn't bring him in. The same thing could happen this year if a guy like Adams falls. I always like to monitor the pre-draft visits though, it gives me some idea where the Bills are going in the draft. All I have taken from the visits so far is that we will be drafting a Qb at some point this year and we will probably see one of these guys in the fifth round.

I think they might have had so much info on Shaq from Rex's time spent at Clemson and relationship with Dabo, they may not have felt it was necessary. I also heard (Sal I think) that the FO still has a very string relationship with Clemson/Dabo, post Rex.

I think they might have had so much info on Shaq from Rex's time spent at Clemson and relationship with Dabo, they may not have felt it was necessary. I also heard (Sal I think) that the FO still has a very string relationship with Clemson/Dabo, post Rex.

I dont doubt that one bit. Whaley likes years of consistent production from top notch programs in top notch conferences. Cant blame him there. Homework has/continues to be done. Regardless of how...