Pre-Draft Visits to OBD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tompeliserro

Former Alabama safety Eddie Jackson said he has spoken with Reuben Foster. Calls him a great guy. "He just made a mistake." @SiriusXMNFL

Jackson says he has a workout tomorrow with the #Bills. Deems himself 100% after the broken leg that ended his senior year.

Yet somehow this guy cleared Bills medical evaluation?!

It's tricky knowing exactly when issues will arise long-term. He had the surgery around 2 1/2 years ago and he's also had an ACL tear in his left knee since. Could that be an effect of the initial surgery, overcompensation to the left side, causing more stress.

Bruce Smith supposedly played on for 6 years after having the same done. Greg Oden was never the same after his surgery. It could go either way.

Myles Jack dropped after nothing more than speculation that he required it. DaQuan Bowers should've dropped further than the late 2nd because of arthritis fears and the looming shadow of the surgery. Takes a brave (potentially stupid) team to take Ross in the 1st.

It's tricky knowing exactly when issues will arise long-term. He had the surgery around 2 1/2 years ago and he's also had an ACL tear in his left knee since. Could that be an effect of the initial surgery, overcompensation to the left side, causing more stress.

Bruce Smith supposedly played on for 6 years after having the same done. Greg Oden was never the same after his surgery. It could go either way.

Myles Jack dropped after nothing more than speculation that he required it. DaQuan Bowers should've dropped further than the late 2nd because of arthritis fears and the looming shadow of the surgery. Takes a brave (potentially stupid) team to take Ross in the 1st.

Yep, yet it only takes one. I was really surprised with the Jaylon Smith pick. They were talking about that being career threatening and he still went in the 2nd. There were a bunch of teams that wouldn't have taken him in the 7th. Ross is in kind of a similar situation. There are certain concerns but if a team has confidence that he will be okay the value will be there at some point. I look at a team like Tampa. They can use another weapon alongside Evans and Ross could be a really nice balance.

Yep, yet it only takes one. I was really surprised with the Jaylon Smith pick. They were talking about that being career threatening and he still went in the 2nd. There were a bunch of teams that wouldn't have taken him in the 7th. Ross is in kind of a similar situation. There are certain concerns but if a team has confidence that he will be okay the value will be there at some point. I look at a team like Tampa. They can use another weapon alongside Evans and Ross could be a really nice balance.

I still think he goes in the 10-20 range; he's the kind of guy that you can get 1st round value out of even if he only plays 20 snaps per game.

I could see any of NO, Philly, Baltimore, Tennessee, or TB biting.

I think Detroit could be interesting as well given that they have nothing but Abbrederies and TJ Jones behind Marvin Jones and Golden Tate.

@rapsheet

On advice of teams at Combine recheck, Bama S Eddie Jackson had screw causing discomfort removed from his surgically repaired leg yesterday

Following the procedure, #Bama S @EJackson_4 will be available for all football activity, including rookie mini camp. Minor work done.

@rapsheet

On advice of teams at Combine recheck, Bama S Eddie Jackson had screw causing discomfort removed from his surgically repaired leg yesterday

Following the procedure, #Bama S @EJackson_4 will be available for all football activity, including rookie mini camp. Minor work done.

Be interesting to see if we sign him.

@spencito_

Normally we rely on predraft visits & workouts to tell us who a team is interested in. #Bills gave nothing away. Kept interests in house.

@joebuscaglia

All three of the #Bills picks have one thing in common: little to no contact with the #Bills in the pre-draft process. #SneakySean

Edited by YoloinOhio