Pre-Draft Visits to OBD

Hmm, I guess we shall see how this plays out. If we pass on Mahomes for a defensive back or outside linebacker that is said to fit Mcdermott's scheme I might have a hard time dealing with that.

Do you have a list of non qb guys you're interested in or is it Mahomes/Tru or bust for you?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have a list of non qb guys you're interested in or is it Mahomes/Tru or bust for you?

Mahomes, Trubisky I like in the first round.

After that I like Josh Dobbs and would also consider Chad Kelly late or as a FA.

Non-QB guys?

If Mahomes or Trubisky are gone I would see if any elite players are left. Solomon Thomas as an example.

If not, I would try to trade down. Players I like later are Jarrad Davis, David Njoku.

Edited by jeffismagic

Mahomes, Trubisky I like in the first round.

After that I like Josh Dobbs and would also consider Chad Kelly late or as a FA.

Non qb guys lol. Is there anyone the Bills could grab at 10 besides Mahomes/Tru that you would be good with?

Non qb guys lol. Is there anyone the Bills could grab at 10 besides Mahomes/Tru that you would be good with?

Sorry, I read your post wrong.

Solomon Thomas or Jamal Adams.

Maybe Taco or Barnett. Probably would trade down as I see Njoku and Jarrad Davis as equal to or better than Howard, Ross, Davis, etc

It`s real ,waste of time and energy. I guess they might be looking for him ,at another position. These are rare moves,if the case.

Pretty simple minded way of looking at things I think. More than likely you may be right but I just don't agree with your method of how you reached that conclusion.

Edited by Bangarang

Sorry, I read your post wrong.

Solomon Thomas or Jamal Adams.

Maybe Taco or Barnett. Probably would trade down as I see Njoku and Jarrad Davis as equal to or better than Howard, Ross, Davis, etc

Any other Non-QB players you would like to see the Bills draft on Day 2 or Day 3?

The more I read on TBD, the more I think: Of the millions of different permutations this draft could play out, there isn't even one scenario that would make the majority of Bills fans happy.

Very true. I always wonder what goes on here at TBD the very minute the Bills first draft pick is announced.

Very true. I always wonder what goes on here at TBD the very minute the Bills first draft pick is announced.

Umm kinda like..

OH MY GOD YES!!!

MEH

OMG I Hate the Bills front office, typically they !@#$ every first round pick up! Im gonna jump off a bridge / Slit my wrists /Not buy season tickets / never follow the NFL Ever again /Drink the poison koolaid Or any combo there of.

Kinda in that range

Bills bring in Chad Kelly for pre-draft visit
The former Mississippi standout and Western New York native visited with the Bills on Monday

I like it for both football and life-story reasons....I also think he would be a good fit for Buffalo since Uncle Jim could help him, mentor him, and provide some familial accountability. That's not to say I would do anything before the 6th Round and since the Bills don't have one (I believe?), that would mean the 7th, in which case I would be ALLLLLLLL for....it would be like buying a $1 lottery ticket. IMHO

I like it for both football and life-story reasons....I also think he would be a good fit for Buffalo since Uncle Jim could help him, mentor him, and provide some familial accountability. That's not to say I would do anything before the 6th Round and since the Bills don't have one (I believe?), that would mean the 7th, in which case I would be ALLLLLLLL for....it would be like buying a $1 lottery ticket. IMHO

We don't have a 7th but I'm with you on this

Edited by CNY315

I'd spend a 5th round pick on Chad Kelly. It's worth the risk and in a way we will be betting on Jim Kelly coming threw for us mentoring and keeping Chad in check. He upside is ridiculous. Mike Mayock said he is the most talent QB in this draft. His issues are off field and injuries. Why not? its a great gamble with a 5th round pick.

Edited by wppete