Guilty Pleasures?

RaoulDuke79

Nickelback (the band, not some defender). I don't get why they are hated so badly.

The first Nickelback song you hear is pretty good.

So is the second, but it sounds kind of like the first

And the third sound kinda like the first two

And the fourth like the three before it

And then at some point you realize they've made a career playing variants of the same song for 10 years

The first Nickelback song you hear is pretty good.

So is the second, but it sounds kind of like the first

And the third sound kinda like the first two

And the fourth like the three before it

And then at some point you realize they've made a career playing variants of the same song for 10 years

I hear a lot of people make this similar argument but I feel like you could say this about almost any band/artist.

I enjoy the occasional pig meat. My people tend to frown on that.

Reminds me of a few lunch breaks with a Jewish coworker where he ordered a sandwich with bacon on it

One excuse he gave was that God was vengeful and jealous, so He just put that in there so He could keep all the bacon for Himself

Another time I said I thought you people didn't eat pork (sarcastic emphasis on you people). He came back that they also didn't believe in Hell, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .... then followed up by telling me to enjoy my fish sticks on Good Friday :lol:

Nickelback (the band, not some defender). I don't get why they are hated so badly.

I'm with you on this one. Kinda love them, love the hate I get for it even more.

I'm the same with early Coldplay and I rock out like a man possessed to You Oughta Know by Alanis. Top 10 song ever.

Scented candles.

I cant help it. I'm a sucker.

I can spend hours in a Yankee Candle store

CBF

We have friends who sold a candle company a couple years ago, then sold their house and everything else they owned, and we get pictures of them almost daily touring the east coast and Caribbean on their boat. They thank you, and make me jealous! I'm a big candle fan, but hate to burn the ones I like. Crazy, I know.

Watching Two and a Half Men reruns. The show is so cheesey yet it has its hilarious moments at the same time. I dunno that's a show that I normally wouldn't admit to being a big fan of in my real life circle of friends and acquantices

This message board

Rewatching old sports highlights/games on youtube from years ago

I love this show. It's been really good this season too. Just saw an episode with some dude named Ryan, which was probably the most captivating one I have seen (though he was a total failure).

The lady with the crazy legs is on tonight. She looks half normal.from the waist up but her legs weigh about 2 hundy each.

EDIT: I might have been generous saying 200 each.

Edited by RaoulDuke79