Over/Under for wins this season.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the over, somewhere between 7-9 wins. I imagine the Jets will be awful and maybe the Bills split with the Dolphins. They could probably win at home against the Saints, Bucs and Colts. So that's 6 there. Possible other wins at Bengals/Chargers.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Guest NeckBeard

I'm going with 9 or 10, if McDermott and Co can pull it together, and of course if TT has a solid year.

I'm setting it at 6. Make your call.

Against my better judgement I'm saying 7. I wanted to say 5 but I picked 7 for a few reasons:

1. Schedule always appears tougher then it is and even though this years looks pretty wretched I can still see them winning a few we dont expect.

2. Shady. McCoy single handily wins us 3-4 games a year because the dude is a horse and o line is very good run blocking.

3. Division record. They went 1-5 last year when they shoulda been 3-3. Honestly it really shouldnt be hard to sweep the jets and split Miami. So that is two more wins then last year which I'm sure we balance out with losses that were this year wins.

4. Coaching. This is the least talented Bills team since probably 2012 (as of now) yet I think McDerm probably will be at least an improvement in game mgmt on Rex. So that helps a little.

So yea I guess 7, wouldn't be surprised with 5, and would be stunned with anymore then 8. So yea same old same old

I'm going slightly over...I see our usual 8-8 this year...the coaching improves, but the schedule gets tougher.....next year is when we see finally a 10 win season IMO.....I have to give McD a year to put the pieces in line....

Iron Maiden that you from BBMB? And I'm impressed with the optimism usually I could depend on you for reality :w00t:

Against my better judgement I'm saying 7. I wanted to say 5 but I picked 7 for a few reasons:

1. Schedule always appears tougher then it is and even though this years looks pretty wretched I can still see them winning a few we dont expect.

2. Shady. McCoy single handily wins us 3-4 games a year because the dude is a horse and o line is very good run blocking.

3. Division record. They went 1-5 last year when they shoulda been 3-3. Honestly it really shouldnt be hard to sweep the jets and split Miami. So that is two more wins then last year which I'm sure we balance out with losses that were this year wins.

4. Coaching. This is the least talented Bills team since probably 2012 (as of now) yet I think McDerm probably will be at least an improvement in game mgmt on Rex. So that helps a little.

So yea I guess 7, wouldn't be surprised with 5, and would be stunned with anymore then 8. So yea same old same old

Iron Maiden that you from BBMB? And I'm impressed with the optimism usually I could depend on you for reality :w00t:

As you know. I HATED Rex...and I really like McD....2018 is playoff time for the Bills !! Whooohooo...

5-11, Taylor is so limited as a passer and we are stuck in the 90's with relying on a running attack to carry the offense. All these rule changes that make it easier to pass the football and we try to be the best at running the football.

Stuck? TT was brought in to manage a run oriented offense. This is not an offense built to win shootouts. The defense is the reason we missed the playoffs in 2016. And TT is so bad and yet Watkins had a breakout year in 2015 when he was healthy more often than not. 47 TDs, 15 turnovers, and over 1000 yards rushing with a 15-14 record. So terrible. SMH Go down to the corner store and grab us a HOF or elite QB on your next trip there.

The Vegas over/under is 8, with the money right now primarily on the under. $150 bet on the under would get you $100, while $100 bet on the over would get you $120. Based on everything, I would have to go on the under at this point. There's a lot of assumptions that I would have to make to get to the over. Collective health of the team is good; Ragland is what we expect him to be; productive draft; better defense. Just a lot.