Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

51 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I can't imagine what a preemptive strike against North Korea would look like. I think it would trigger cataclysmic chaos. Just my 2¢

It's sad but it's not far from the truth that if we just air dropped a bunch of tasty food a good deal away from the sites, then we could probably just walk in. Just liking throwing the guard dog a juicy steak.

On 3/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, PastaJoe said:

It's a dangerous time as the FBI continues its investigation of the Trump-Russia scandal. We know Russia influenced the election by their selective campaign against Clinton. But if Trump feels like they're getting close to showing a connection with his campaign, he could Wag the Dog and start a war to shift the attention. Given his pattern of lying and loss of credibility, it would be hard to believe him that it was necessary. Even if the intelligence agencies came to him with evidence that action was needed, he's said that they've been wrong before and compared their actions to the Nazis, so why would he believe them now? In either scenario, Trump has created a dangerous situation when serious decisions may be needed because of his own lack of self-control.

LOL...itsfunny fat boy in nk has been threatening the US with nukes for years now, but the left gets mad because

Trump tells him to knock off with the threats. You guys are real beauties. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, row_33 said:

Elmer J Fudd, millionaire, tricked Bugs into taking the rap for tax evasion, to be served at Alcatraz 

While tunneling out, Bugs took a wrong turn at Albuquerque. 

24 minutes ago, Wacka said:

While tunneling out, Bugs took a wrong turn at Albuquerque. 

Hare Brush took aim at Freudian shrinks as well, a great BB short

i think Bugs went to Alcatraz as well for sawing the State of Florida off the continental US?

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

It's cute that you think any of this particular theater is going to matter.

Doesn't matter?  Bugs, Elmer, and the rest of the Merrie Melodies cast are iconic American artwork of the '40s and '50s.  How can you say that doesn't matter?

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

It's cute that you think any of this particular theater is going to matter.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Doesn't matter?  Bugs, Elmer, and the rest of the Merrie Melodies cast are iconic American artwork of the '40s and '50s.  How can you say that doesn't matter?

what-difference-does-it-make-meme-genera

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un (aka Fatty the Third) has extended the olive branch for a face to face meeting with US President Donald Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the MSM reacts to this.  They fawned over candidate Obama in 2007 for saying he would be open to meeting with the dictators of nations such as Iran and North Korea. 

That said, I would decline such an invitation.  NK should remain an international pariah until they have taken steps to reverse decades of abysmal human rights violations.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Looks like North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un (aka Fatty the Third) has extended the olive branch for a face to face meeting with US President Donald Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the MSM reacts to this.  They fawned over candidate Obama in 2007 for saying he would be open to meeting with the dictators of nations such as Iran and North Korea. 

Of course they'll call it treason, and further evidence of Putin manipulating him.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Of course they'll call it treason, and further evidence of Putin manipulating him.

I'm sure Trump likes to put Russian dressing on his kimchi , before having TWO scoops of borscht-flavored ice cream.

Therefore, he's a colluding traitor who needs to be impeached for mental health reasons.

57 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

That said, I would decline such an invitation.  NK should remain an international pariah until they have taken steps to reverse decades of abysmal human rights violations.

I'll say this: 

The deal is already done. No way Trump would agree to meet without an assurance that it was a done deal. I say, they've already had talks. This will be ceremonial. 

*imo of course

Edited by Deranged Rhino

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Jimmy Carter won the Nobel Peace Prize for the Israel/Egypt peace agreements.  Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in his first year in office for his life long work of being not George W Bush. 

I wonder how the Nobel Peace Prize selection committee would treat Trump for denuclearizing North Korea? :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1