Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

I live about 25 miles from Pendleton and the boys are having fun ramping for something. BOOM!

They post an advisory on their sites. Here's today:

- Live Fire HIMARS 0600-2359

Firing High Explosive munitions into the Whiskey/Zulu Impact area.

Edited by Chef Jim

Hate to say it, well actually I really do. THIS may be where Trump excels.

Maybe, we can just let him handle N.Korea. Both our fearless leaders are irrational with ours being better of course. Both are crazy. Nothing will happen now. Both dogs are crazy and spooking each other.

Who's your Daddy Lil Kim... WHO'S YOUR Daddy! Crazy Trump!

Can we just delegate Trump and his band of nuts with this task and leave the other stuff to others (with better temperament and ability). Leave the two irrational ones to keep each other @ bay.

What could go wrong? Throw nukes at each other like a dysfunctional father-son combo!

Gr8 N.Korea policy, right?

Maybe, we can just let him handle N.Korea. Both our fearless leaders are irrational with ours being better of course. Both are crazy. Nothing will happen now. Both dogs are crazy and spooking each other.

Can we just delegate Trump and his band of nuts with this task and leave the other stuff to others (with better temperament and ability). Leave the two irrational ones to keep each other @ bay.

What could go wrong? Throw nukes at each other like a dysfunctional father-son combo!

More likely Un changed his mind because they finally got it through his thick skull that they couldn't reliably hit the Pacific Ocean, and any attempt to attack Guam would result in a loss of face, and better to pretend to be the bigger man-child.

or we could do what wuss Obama did, nothing, letting him get as many missiles and nukes as he wants, great strategy

What do you think will be happening over the next 3 years?

Better range, better accuracy, increasing destructive potential.

I will watch the US-China pressure with interest.

Given the scant progress they've made over the past 20, I'm not particularly concerned.

Reminder: we were discussing "North Korea has missiles that can reach the US" stories back in the late 90s...and they weren't true primarily because they couldn't get any to not explode in mid-flight. 20 years later...same ****.

Doubt they're doing in the next 3 years what they didn't do in the past 20.

Obama Bad!

The vicious HotPocket culture never ends... DING!... That's the microwave, I gotta run...

let's face it, your hero was a kitty, as are most liberals, for 8 years he was Putin's B word

kitty and b word weren't the words I used, one rhymed with wussy, the other with witch

Barry also knew years ago that Russia wanted to meddle in the elections but did nothing about it, scared of Putin