Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to stop actiing like Kelly has no talent. Did you ever watch him at Ole Miss? This is what Mayock just said about him..."If not for the injury and character concerns, he would be a top 5 pick!"

Earlier around combine time he said " minus the baggage, second round talent". I think that's more like it , but a chance to be a real NFL QB. Peterman will never be that. Ughhhhh

Do people watch games in the NFL? Did anyone watch the superbowl?

The NFL QB is all about your brain. Arm strength literally may be the most overrated trait in QB that I have ever seen. Brady and Ryan both have weaker arms when comparing it to other QBs around league.

It is all a chess match. You need to be able to see the field and put it to the right spot. Kelly is absolutely terrible at that. Peterman excels in that area. In today's NFL, Peterman has the better shot to succeed.

Earlier around combine time he said " minus the baggage, second round talent". I think that's more like it , but a chance to be a real NFL QB. Peterman will never be that. Ughhhhh

But you would agree, that the posters coming out with "He'd be a nobody if if wasn't for his Uncle" have no clue what they are talking about?

People need to stop actiing like Kelly has no talent. Did you ever watch him at Ole Miss? This is what Mayock just said about him..."If not for the injury and character concerns, he would be a top 5 pick!"

Maybe but Buffalo is not where he needed to be. Like an alcoholic getting a job in a whiskey factory.

Maybe but Buffalo is not where he needed to be. Like an alcoholic getting a job in a whiskey factory.

That's a different story. He has talent...a lot of it. If he gets his act together, he will play be in the NFL for awhile...as a backup or starter.

I wish Chad the best, but he's a G.D. headcase and coming to Buffalo would have been the worst possible thing for him and his career.

If his name was Chad Jones, fans would have no interest in bringing him in. You're all in love with the name, not the tape.