Logan Thomas

Good post.

But the bolded i just cracked up over !!

Fitz made him the star he was. Its all about the QB

thanks. always makes me feel good to put a smile on somebody's face.

man, i will always have a soft spot for fitz. and for stevie. fitz just seemed like a great guy to sit and have a beer with. and stevie really seemed to embrace buffalo. i always loved having these guys and freddy on my team. hard working overachievers. and did you know that fitz went to harvard? and actually wore his wedding ring on gamedays?

thanks. always makes me feel good to put a smile on somebody's face.

man, i will always have a soft spot for fitz. and for stevie. fitz just seemed like a great guy to sit and have a beer with. and stevie really seemed to embrace buffalo. i always loved having these guys and freddy on my team. hard working overachievers. and did you know that fitz went to harvard? and actually wore his wedding ring on gamedays?

I know Fitzy like you know Fitzy !

Stupid Nix. and his speed dial

I know Fitzy like you know Fitzy !

Stupid Nix. and his speed dial

buddy nix and chan gailey were so much fun to listen to. they were an absolute hoot! and the team itself was a bunch of lovable underdogs. i kept hoping they would just make it to the playoffs because i thought they deserved it. chan really seemed to get the most out of his guys, but there were serious limitations. buddy just might have taken one too many laps on the retirement tour. and yeah...stupid phone call!

buddy nix and chan gailey were so much fun to listen to. they were an absolute hoot! and the team itself was a bunch of lovable underdogs. i kept hoping they would just make it to the playoffs because i thought they deserved it. chan really seemed to get the most out of his guys, but there were serious limitations. buddy just might have taken one too many laps on the retirement tour. and yeah...stupid phone call!

Always liked the Old Tomato Grower though. Gailey was cool by me. Made hay while the sun shined.

Lovable underdogs is quite apt

: )

He should have an amazing catch radius and snag anything thrown in his general vicinity. The problem is adamantium punctures footballs, so it will slow the game down and run up the equipment bill. He will probably also repeatedly get called for illegal use of the hands when he eviscerates defenders.

• 1 month later...

I'm beginning to warm up to the idea of OJ Howard being the pick at 10. He appears to be about the closest to a consensus sure thing on Offense in this years draft class. And the Bills need a sure thing!

I'm not concerned with having Clay already on the roster. The Bills need multiple targets for Tyrod and don't think it matters all that much where they line up.

In his radio interview the other day he said he was a WR in HS but projected to TE in college due to size. Funny/interesting tidbit I saw about him is he threw 60 mph on the radar gun at the combine which I believe is the record.

Goes to show you. You need more than a strong arm in this league. Proven time and time again. Now to have a strong arm and a ability to learn the game and show it on the field is what we need.

In his radio interview the other day he said he was a WR in HS but projected to TE in college due to size. Funny/interesting tidbit I saw about him is he threw 60 mph on the radar gun at the combine which I believe is the record.

Didn't Mahomes throw 62 this year?

Oh, it wasn't the combine, but an NFL network thing... http://1340thefan.com/patrick-mahomes-62mph-throw-video/

What a shame, giving up on him as a QB. You do realize he's the modern day leader in Ball Velocity? (See the link in the ball velocity thread.) In all seriousness -- guy is a real football player who didn't even want to play QB. It may take a year or so, but I think he could be a surprising position change success (and the record of QBs changing positions isn't so good with one notable exception, Terrelle Pryor)

Edelman was a QB in collage. A pretty good change of position. :thumbsup:

...with that size and speed, this kid could be a sleeper.....Meatball's success as a 5th rounder was our last sleeper....LOOOOOONG overdue.......

Kyle Williams is most definitely NOT our last sleeper. Fred Jackson, Mike Gillislee, Stevie Johnson to name just 3. Kyle might be the best sleeper, but not our last. The list is much longer but I'm too tired to think. Going back to bed