Salary Cap Status

AtlBills

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are we at after todays Signings???? Saturday, March 11. How much do we have left?

Nobody really knows at this point. Contract details aren't flowing quickly so it's best guess stuff. The team knows but that's about it.

I'm still missing full details on Alexander, Schmidt, MIlls, Ducasse, Hauschka & Poyer.

Nobody really knows at this point. Contract details aren't flowing quickly so it's best guess stuff. The team knows but that's about it.

I'm still missing full details on Alexander, Schmidt, MIlls, Ducasse, Hauschka & Poyer.

Nice. Thanks.

Nice. Thanks.

I have to stress, this is just me guessing. I haven't got a clue, just educated guessing on structures and market values.

If you held a gun to my head, I'd guess cap space is somewhere in the region of $14.7m. Using the starting point as the OverTheCap figures as is.

For reference, Sal had the Bills at $22m roughly prior to Alexander and Mills. I'd guess those deals account for around $6m between them(ish).

Edited by Blokestradamus

I have to stress, this is just me guessing. I haven't got a clue, just educated guessing on structures and market values.

If you held a gun to my head, I'd guess cap space is somewhere in the region of $14.7m. Using the starting point as the OverTheCap figures as is.

For reference, Sal had the Bills at $22m roughly prior to Alexander and Mills. I'd guess those deals account for around $6m between them(ish).

Seems pretty tight if they plan on keeping both Gillislee and Groy, and teams try to frontload on us a la Charles Clay.

http://www.spotrac.c...falo-bills/cap/

$27.4M right now. That doesn't include 5 of the recent signings. That'll reduce it somewhat, though they shouldn't be big money deals. Rookie pool will be about $6M. Then there's always a few million saved for use during the season. Let's see where we are when the dust settles from those deals.

Rookie pool is about $6 million, but will only need to count about half of that, since only the top 51 contracts count and the rookies from the first 3 rounds will displace roster players 49,50 and 51 off that list.

Rookie pool is about $6 million, but will only need to count about half of that, since only the top 51 contracts count and the rookies from the first 3 rounds will displace roster players 49,50 and 51 off that list.

Well, I agree with your assssment -$7,000,000 for Mills and Alexander, -$5 mil or so for rookies, and some held back for the year sounds like maybe $12-13 mil. They'll have to restructure Dareus and Glenn, or were shedding more players.

I think Patrick Lewis is still on the team and counts close to 2 million. That seems an easy cut. I would feel a lot better if they could buy a solid vet corner.

Lewis counts $1.3 million with $100k dead money. They shouldn't cut him until they know that Groy is in the roster for 2017 though.

@mikerodak

Between Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer and dead money from A. Williams & Graham, Bills have $9.85M @ safety. Previously $12.275 w/ Williams/Graham

@nategearyWGR

Nice work by the #Bills front office to upgrade/get younger at the position and reduce the overall cap hit as well

@mikerodak

Between Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer and dead money from A. Williams & Graham, Bills have $9.85M @ safety. Previously $12.275 w/ Williams/Graham

@nategearyWGR

Nice work by the #Bills front office to upgrade/get younger at the position and reduce the overall cap hit as well

Rodak needs to be punched in the face.

@mikerodak

@nategearyWGR

But you do realize Poyer cost us a comp pick, right? I'm so done with team. Fire Doug Whaley!!!