Are we rebuilding?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. But I am not convinced that we shouldn't be seeing it that way. I am not advocating a tank but I think they should be seeing this year more akin to 2013... new coach, some surgery on the roster get it primed for a run in 2018 like Marrone had in 2014.

Nope. But I am not convinced that we shouldn't be seeing it that way. I am not advocating a tank but I think they should be seeing this year more akin to 2013... new coach, some surgery on the roster get it primed for a run in 2018 like Marrone had in 2014.

That's exactly what should be happening.

Aaron Williams was a good soldier while here but I wouldn't call him a true loss considering how little he's played in two years. He probably shouldn't have been planning on playing at all this year. I have a feeling that's why he was released.

Bills are not rebuilding due to them keeping Taylor. They think they can win and win now. I wouldn't have been opposed to a Full rebuild if we had decided to let Taylor walk which is what the Jets look to be doing this year.

I'll disagree with you on this. He is on a short-term, relatively risk free 2 year contract. This screams we are drafting a future QB this year or next.

No, but we should be.

We have no secondary and no receivers. We're still stuck on fixing the run game and don't seem to understand that it's 2017 and Wide Receivers and Defensive Backs are more important than Running Backs and Full Backs.

Given what we've seen in the last two days (loss of 50% of secondary, starting wr/lb/other), is there any way we aren't entering into a rebuilding situation?

Gilmore never lived up to expectations and A Williams had become injury prone.

Drafting DB's is what the Bills do best IMO.

I have low expectations for next year. I find it hard to believe they can fill all the glaring holes as well as improve depth to deal with the brutal season. DB positions aren't easy pickups for rookies either.

Luckily it projects to be a decent draft for some of the need positions. I'll try being patient.