Who the Bills will pick at 10

What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?  

263 members have voted

1. 1. What position do the bills select with their 1st round pick?

2. 2. Offense or defense in 1st

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got to be either CB, S, or WR. I went with WR simply because the depth at the CB and S positions is supposed to be excellent. I don't see the WR class being nearly as deep. Furthermore, it makes sense to have a WR2 on a cheap deal for the next 5 years (1st round players get 5th round contract option) since we're about to spend a boatload on Sammy next season.

WR in the 1st, FS in the 2nd, CB in the 3rd looks great to me.

This please Edited by Hulk

WR. The main reason is that Sammy while a legit #1 is not injury resistant enough to be franchised and signed beyond his first contract. A WR at 10 if selected well should assure the team has a veteran #1 as it auditions QBs over the next 3-4 years.

Edited by Charles Romes

If the 2 WRs are gone I think that I'd be all for trading back a few slots and grabbing Howard. The Bills need a 2nd pass catching threat. He'd fill that role Day 1. I am thinking that they can get starting DB in rounds 2 and or 3 in this draft. Guys like Conley, Baker (maybe), Justin Evans, etc... I just don't like the WR depth in this draft for what we need. I have a feeling Zay Jones doesn't make it to the Bills 2nd round pick.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

It's got to be either CB, S, or WR. I went with WR simply because the depth at the CB and S positions is supposed to be excellent. I don't see the WR class being nearly as deep. Furthermore, it makes sense to have a WR2 on a cheap deal for the next 5 years (1st round players get 5th round contract option) since we're about to spend a boatload on Sammy next season.

WR in the 1st, FS in the 2nd, CB in the 3rd looks great to me.

word!

31 votes for secondary. 5 votes for a LB and 1 for a DE. Pass rush takes a back seat to the secondary?It's almost as if we hate ourselves. :(

You would hope your 19th overall pick last year would help that pass rush opposite Hughes who has proven to be able to get to the QB. Alexander, who I doubt will replicate last year was brought back abd could be productive. Also still have Dareus and meatball in the middle. I also think mcdermott gets more out of Washington. Will utilize him the right way.

Plus, unless Thomas or allen are there, who is worth taking tenth overall. Bernett maybe?

Furthermore, there is more than one round in the draft. Heck, one of the best 43 DES in the NFL, Vernon was a third round pick. If your scouts do their job, we could find someone to help the front in a later round.