Howard Simon speaking the truth..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't really post new threads when radio talk show hosts have opinions. I'd like to think I'm not alone in saying this, but I don't want the front page at TSW to be a flood of Howard Simon/Mike Schopp tweets.

I agree with you

It doesn't at all.

I just hope they are smart enough to pull the trigger if one is there when they pick early.

Unless they trade back, I don't think they will. At the moment, they have one capable receiver on the roster, 1 capable CB and 1/2 of a capable safety. They need non-QB players in the worst way.

How exactly does signing Tyrod prevent you from going after a QB in the draft?

If the Bills identify a franchise guy in the draft this year they should go and get him

It doesn't at all.

I just hope they are smart enough to pull the trigger if one is there when they pick early.

and now with hoyer going to sf, hopefully this becomes more likely. we really need another qb to develop other than jones.

Unless they trade back, I don't think they will. At the moment, they have one capable receiver on the roster, 1 capable CB and 1/2 of a capable safety. They need non-QB players in the worst way.

Yup.

And with a top heavy WR class, I won't be surprised if that's the way the Bills go. The draft is deep at CB. They could go FA with Safety. The Bills can't compete in FA at WR, so to me, it makes sense.

All I can tell you is that if you take bottle caps chalk candy in the second round of a candy draft....You're an idiot. That's an UDFA candy man.

Just because bottle caps went to a D-2 school doesn't mean they cant compete in the big league

Talk show hosts opinions are nothing more than debate/conversation starters. Very seldom does one alter my position or opinion anymore than if the guy at the bar offers an opinion. Having said that I think keeping Tyrod was the obvious move for the team to make and offers more than any options of FA or the draft for the next two to three years.

46m

Howard WGR‏ @hsimon62

Problem I have is Bills made what they think is best move "at this time". What about long term. What about being in playoffs annually?

46m

Howard WGR‏ @hsimon62

This franchise is ooerating like it's soul purpose is to break drought and get a wild card spot. Championship vision anybody?

What I've been saying forever and he's spot on.

Translation: I want it all now. Whaaaaaaah. Very commendable to have such lofty standards. What obvious move are the Bills missing here?

Edited by PromoTheRobot