ICB breaking news...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The local media is rocking back and forth on this like a fishing boat in a windstorm. TBN has their articles written and waiting for each version of The Decision, bashing it either way. We already have WGR's two shows that aren't run by the team taking opposite sides so they have both covered for bashing purposes.

And just remember, either way, Vic was right!

Edited by YoloinOhio

The local media is rocking back and forth on this like a fishing boat in a windstorm. TBN has their articles written and waiting for each version of The Decision, bashing it either way. We already have WGR's two shows that aren't run by the team taking opposite sides so they have both covered for bashing purposes.

And just remember, either way, Vic was right!

Vic did the classic cover his ass either way on this one....Tyrod could end up with the Saskatchewan Roughriders and Vic would claim he was right all along...

Just not seeing the divide between those who want to draft a QB and those who want to keep Taylor. What is wrong with both?

Bills need a vet and rookie....

He does the same thing LaCanforna does, makes educated guesses and only highlights it when he is right.

Less credible than even CNN.

You know I've been seeing that around a lot and I don't get it. I mean, it's not the best journalism in the world (BBC, NPR & WSJ are some of the most universally trusted) but apart from a slight conservative bias they seemed balanced.

Yet lately I've heard them described as of they were a homeless guy on the corner shreiking about our new lizard overlords. What gives?