Bills reportedly interested in Kamar Aiken; signing w/Colts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't they mean former Bill TURNED former Raven Kamar Aiken?!? Lol

I'd swing the tires on a cheaper deal..

Better than what we have right now

I believe you're thinking of Sam Aiken. He was a Bills WR from a few years back.

Actually I think we had Kamar at a certain point to

All I know is he looked very good up until last year.

Yes, I believe Kamar Aiken was a training camp and preseason star in 2011 who was on the team but hardly played.

What exactly would be the point of signing this guy?

what yolo said, you cant have superstars at every position. Also what was the point of signing zb and lorax last year, both low key signings that seemed to work out for us

He had a strong preseason with Buffalo a few years ago and missed out on the roster in final cuts I believe. He went to New England for a cup of coffee but didn't do too much. Became a solid role player with the Ravens but he's really a JAG, he's a cheaper, slightly less talented version of Bob Woods. Not an inspiring signing if it happens.

I believe you're thinking of Sam Aiken. He was a Bills WR from a few years back.

Kamar Aiken signed with the Bills as a UDFA out of college in 2011 and played in 2 games on special teams...he was released in 2012 and joined the Patriots, then Bears before actually getting time at WR in Baltimore regularly

The Bills currently have no QB, worse passing game in the league, limited cap space and only 2 WRs under contract - one who has never played a down and one who can't stay healthy who also happens to be their WR1. They certainly aren't in position to sign a big time FA WR. They need this signing in a big way and will then need to draft one in the early rounds.

Edited by YoloinOhio