Cleveland Heavily After Tyrod Taylor.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he Eagles got a first,and a fourth for Bradford. Is TT's value more than that? Again I say a second and a fourth would be fair,especially if someone was willing to pick up half his cap hit for this year

No. The Vikings were desperate.

Sal mentioned this morning he could see TT being traded to Cleveland for a third, then the Bills turning that third around to K.C. for Foles. Sometimes Sal can be an enabler for the front office and I kind of heard that in his voice when he was talking about this today.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost

No. The Vikings were desperate.

I agree,but is a second and a fourth too much for TT? I don't think it's unreasonable at all.He is a two year starting,back to back pro-bowl QB.....and argueably heading into his prime Edited by BuffAlone

This was tweeted out by a random twitterer with like 137 followers so take it as you will

"My sources inside the building tell me #Browns have a third on the table for Tyrod Taylor. #Bills and Whaley looking for more"

3rd and a 4th.... Make it happen....

This was tweeted out by a random twitterer with like 137 followers so take it as you will

"My sources inside the building tell me #Browns have a third on the table for Tyrod Taylor. #Bills and Whaley looking for more"

Beautiful. Extra picks are what we need

I am extremely indifferent on Taylor. I wouldn't mind keeping him and watching (hopefully) a competitive team next year. I also understand ripping the band-aid off.

If they are going to move him I would hate acquiring picks and then flipping them for another middling Journeyman (Foles' name being knocked around is nauseating).

Pick a direction and commit. The bumbling fools running the show will likely screw it up though.

couldn't DW go to TT's agent and say we engineer a sign and trade deal to the team of your choice? This way the new team gets exclusive negotiations with TT without the rest of the league piling in to drive up the price.

Take it and run. Edited by Bangarang

C'mon Doug! Sweeten the pot! Throw in Carpenter for the first overall!

This was tweeted out by a random twitterer with like 137 followers so take it as you willw

was his name Incarcerated Bob?

You also aren't getting a 2nd round pick for Tyrod, probably not a 3rd rounder either. Had we negotiated a team friendly deal with Tyrod and not given him all the leverage he may have been a tradeable asset. With the terrible deal we gave him, though, I don't see why a team would give us a pick for him. They know we overpayed, they know he's not worth $27.5M in cash in '17, and so they know we are now forced to cut him unless we want to pay stupid $$$$ to a middling QB.

At this point I would take any pick from the Browns even if it was a 7th rounder because I think it's in the Bills best interest to move on from Tyrod. I think we need to seriously upgrade the position, and I don't want to pay a QB $27.5M in cash and still not feel comfortable about the position. It's an easy decision, IMO. Save the money, and keep looking. Tough pill to swallow, but any objective Bills fan knows Tyrod will never be a playoff type QB year in and year out, he's just not a good enough of a passer.

its not a terrible deal if a team is ready to commit to trading for him. if you giving up resources to get him you are committing to him for 2-3 years and he doesnt have a bad deal for that.

if you are a team wanting to draft a qb this year (maybe us) than its a terrible deal. but as a starter of his quality goes he is a comfortable contract - just might not fit our plans right.

Edited by NoSaint

Not for a third. I would want a sweetener if it was the 33rd pick, but might ultimately take it.

A third is way too little. We should only take it if they have decided for sure to draft a QB at 10.

the only thing i dont like about 33 is you give up having a 5th year option on the pick.

otherwise, im fine taking qb 10, and having the first pick of day 2.

what i dont want is foles and getting cute about qb in the draft. if you make the move you have to be strong and decisive in a plan for the position.

Sal mentioned this morning he could see TT being traded to Cleveland for a third, then the Bills turning that third around to K.C. for Foles. Sometimes Sal can be an enabler for the front office and I kind of heard that in his voice when he was talking about this today.

A third round pick actually seeems a little steep to pay for Foles. If Foles is worth a third than TT should be worth a first.