Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

1000% agreed. Felt like the mods over at BBMB were just ruthless douchebags for the most part. Now, where do I hang my coat?

I only had a problem with them one time and brought it upon myself,

Read and obey the Code of conduct helps...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

We are charitable . without the Tax relief.

Do you have to keep posting pictures though?

they are called "links" and required.

not pretty but, we do have rules here

It's "you're", you idiot.

nonono,

it's And !

not an!

Common Man get with the program

I think I am going to settle in before hopping over to the PPP... but I actually am really looking forward to it.

Moderators here seem very fair, but more than that there isn't the "us vs. them" mentality over here. Everyone checks each other and the mods don't have to step in as much.

yep

You haven't met Ryan L yet...

I was about to post the same.

:thumbsup:

Sure, but we do get Jimmy Spagnola threads on Jests game weeks. Spags drops in to say hi and ta set da rekord strait for youse 'n urine.

The best thing about TBD is that it's here. We all owe Scott a debt of gratitude. It's a great site.

This.

So far, I like the shoutbox. I like how there's a politics section but I'm scared to click on it. I also like how T&C isn't the head mod in charge anymore. I will not miss him one bit. He gave me infractions for the most minor of things....absolutely ridiculous.

I would get infractions and would honestly have to read my post several times to try and figure out what exactly it was that I was getting cited for...sometimes I could never figure it out and would have to message a mod to explain to me what I said that was wrong...the whole thing was ridiculous...so glad we don't have to deal with it anymore.

Edited by JaCrispy

Perhaps one of the greatest features of TBD is how special needs members (like Ryan L Billz, FireChan, joesixpack, ChefJim) and even female members (Gugny, Mead and JFH) are given a forum to express their views.

It's worth noting that BringBackFergy was born a Bills fan, but he identifies as a 23-year-old Cuban cis-gender Patriots* fan.

So don't offend him. I mean her. I mean it.

My only suggestion to the moderators of this board, would be to add page numbers to each thread. If there's 10 pages on a particular thread, it can be tough to find a comment you made or what page it was on. Just a suggestion.

Edit: apparently the full web version does have page numbers, so I guess my suggestion is for just the mobile view

Edited by Steptide

My only suggestion to the moderators of this board, would be to add page numbers to each thread. If there's 10 pages on a particular thread, it can be tough to find a comment you made or what page it was on. Just a suggestion.

Edit: apparently the full web version does have page numbers, so I guess my suggestion is for just the mobile view

👀 Edited by NewEra

I'm the one who would end up embarrassed....despite it all. I will miss BBMB......The " Anything but Bills " sub forum was really great...Music. movies, food, beer....tons of solid threads....

Back in the day, "anything but" is what drove me to BBMB. Really had some good threads, and funny stuff. Then the ban hammer started swinging, and that section, along with the main boards were shot.

What I like about TBD is less obnoxiousness.

Edited by davefan66

This is the only message board I have ever known. There are some really knowledgeable folks around here and people who love their Bills football. Most people can respectfully agree to disagree if that is the case and things aren't overly policed. Can't think of a place I'd rather be to talk all things Bills. 👍

It's worth noting that BringBackFergy was born a Bills fan, but he identifies as a 23-year-old Cuban cis-gender Patriots* fan.

So don't offend him. I mean her. I mean it.

I've been told I have a striking resemblance to that AT&T chick....mostly in the chest area.