Favorite things about Two Bills Drive vs. BBMB

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please do...don't worry we won't get embarrassed...

I'm the one who would end up embarrassed....despite it all. I will miss BBMB......The " Anything but Bills " sub forum was really great...Music. movies, food, beer....tons of solid threads....

I really hope that one guy with the Bruce Smith avi makes his way here. He was starting to become one of the funniest/most entertaining posters over there (not sure if he was trying to be funny but he was a riot).

The "head up their arse mods" not being here is what I am most thankful for. I got a week long ban for saying "championship" on the thread about the new PR guy. COME ON...

I don't think they would take too kindly to Bruce's 7 threads per minute....

...don't get me wrong he was like a comedy routine, but these guys don't like thread spamming.... and rightfully so.

I'm the one who would end up embarrassed....despite it all. I will miss BBMB......The " Anything but Bills " sub forum was really great...Music. movies, food, beer....tons of solid threads....

This site has an Off the Wall section which generates some good discussions for movies/shows/randomness. Maybe once you guys pass through Ellis Island someone will show you the way.

I don't think they would take too kindly to Bruce's 7 threads per minute....

...don't get me wrong he was like a comedy routine, but these guys don't like thread spamming.... and rightfully so.

His grammar also gave me a headache.

Was there a "Pegula Jet Watch" thread on BBMB?

I can't speak to BBMB, but this board has great Bills/football content and discussion and the occasional humorous link like this that keep bringing me back.

So many.

Every frickin time that thing left a hangar.

His grammar also gave me a headache.

Grammar? I wasn't aware there was ANY grammar in his posts... lol

And near the end there is was a pissing contest between he and pegulaforprez about who would post every article or quip about the Bills in a new thread first.

This board doesn't have Butch from the Eastside and his beautiful technicolor threads, though.

Grammar? I wasn't aware there was ANY grammar in his posts... lol

And near the end there is was a pissing contest between he and pegulaforprez about who would post every article or quip about the Bills in a new thread first.

Yeah what the heck was that all about. No one read those threads anyways :D

I like the depth of knowledge and that nobody criticizes me for being naked and/or on the toilet when I post. Other boards just seem so against that.

Like my hero Dude Lebowski once said, "It's All About Feeling Free Man....". Wait, maybe that was Rosa Parks...

Do you have to keep posting pictures though?

Without a doubt. Also more knowledgeable from my experiences on both boards. I rarely posted on BBMB because I knew where every conversation would lead and it's not to a good destination.

This is biggest for me. BBMB was notorious for trollers and logically fallacys.

I'm still feeling my way around here, but I like that certain words that shouldn't be filtered aren't, and that even though there seems to be a bit more leniency in what gets posted, spamming and crusading won't be tolerated. There were several "trolls" on the BBMB that would post in a manner that was technically not in violation of the CoC, but was frowned upon by the good posters there. Certain posters, some of the better ones (Blokes, for example) would get banned for minor "violations", while other, notoriously bad posters were seemingly untouchable. How they lasted so long there is beyond me, and it's good to see that one of those people has already received his warranted banishment here. Dude was a joke over there.

There were several good posters over there, but this forum seems to consist of many more knowledgeable, open minded members, and that's what makes a good football forum...not rehashing the same beaten arguments in multiple threads, or saying the same message in every post (< I noticed that one of those guys has made his way here, and I'm sure it won't take long for TDB lifers to figure out who).

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

I really hope that one guy with the Bruce Smith avi makes his way here. He was starting to become one of the funniest/most entertaining posters over there (not sure if he was trying to be funny but he was a riot).

The "head up their arse mods" not being here is what I am most thankful for. I got a week long ban for saying "championship" on the thread about the new PR guy. COME ON...

If you mean "Buce Smith Eats Ya QB", then I respectfully disagree. His posts were hard to read, and if anything at all Bills was posted on the internet, he had to create a thread about it, eventhough oit had most likely already been discussed. Then he would get super defensive if anyone questioned his intentions, and act as if he were a martar to the board.

I feel like he would not last very long here. And I hope I don't sound rude for saying it, but the funny/entertainment aspect to him was certainly not intentional.

I like that the members on here allow you to express your opinion without getting killed for it like on BBMB.......don't get me wrong there is some good debates on here but it is done in a more respectful manner.