WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

Just now, Koko78 said:

Yeah, those were terrible. I'm sure she was explicitly told not to do it anymore. You'll notice that her dives were distinctly lacking from the match last Monday.

She's trying to be Daniel Bryan in the ring, with only a tenth of his ability. On a side note, it really annoys me when the female spouse/partner starts using her husband's/partner's moves. Nikki did the same thing when she was banging Cena.

Brie was never really that good in the ring to begin with, back when she was full time. It doesn't help that neither her nor Nikki do house shows to tune up and work off the rust.

Yeah thats why they both somehow get to work Raw and SDL. 

How funny would it be if the Uso started doing the rearview like Naomi?? Although they kinda already do something similar which they (commentary) always praise Rikishi for 

8 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Yeah thats why they both somehow get to work Raw and SDL. 

How funny would it be if the Uso started doing the rearview like Naomi?? Although they kinda already do something similar which they (commentary) always praise Rikishi for 

They can jump because they move merch. With all of their outside TV shows, more exposure is good. You'll notice the constant plugging for Total Divas and Total Bellas.

It's one thing to honor your wrestler-father, like the Uso's do with the ass thing, or like Curtis Axel busting out the Perfect-Plex. It's just obnoxious to see a wife/partner ripping off their paramour's moves. If I want to see Daniel Bryan's moves, I'll watch a Daniel Bryan (or Miz) match.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

They can jump because they move merch. With all of their outside TV shows, more exposure is good. You'll notice the constant plugging for Total Divas and Total Bellas.

It's one thing to honor your wrestler-father, like the Uso's do with the ass thing, or like Curtis Axel busting out the Perfect-Plex. It's just obnoxious to see a wife/partner ripping off their paramour's moves. If I want to see Daniel Bryan's moves, I'll watch a Daniel Bryan (or Miz) match.

Oh I agree, was pointing out the humor in the fact that you never see a man take the woman's move. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't believe I've ever heard anyone actually break kayfabe like that and tell people his real name. Rollins looked like he was barely keeping it together.

I really hope Reigns recovers quickly. He's not in for a fun time putting his cancer back into remission.

Interesting that they used last night to turn Ambrose after winning the titles. I would have guessed they do it at Crown Jewel or something. Well played by the WWE - was a huge shock to everyone.

Rollins and Ambrose played it perfectly too, from Rollins saying, "it's ok, man" to Ambrose after the initial Dirty Deeds, to Ambrose throwing the belts at Rollins in the time keeper area, telling him "this is all you care about."

I hope WWE creative doesn't ***** this story up, after a perfect start to the angle.

40 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Interesting that they used last night to turn Ambrose after winning the titles. I would have guessed they do it at Crown Jewel or something. Well played by the WWE - was a huge shock to everyone.

Rollins and Ambrose played it perfectly too, from Rollins saying, "it's ok, man" to Ambrose after the initial Dirty Deeds, to Ambrose throwing the belts at Rollins in the time keeper area, telling him "this is all you care about."

I hope WWE creative doesn't ***** this story up, after a perfect start to the angle.

1,000% agree!! That crowd was silent. I was shocked that they used last night to do it. That’s as surprised as I remember a crowd since Hogan joined the NWO. When Ambrose hit him with the dirty deeds you could hear a pin drop. 

What is everyone's thought on Crown Jewel taking place.  I was initially against it because of the Women wrestlers being excluded, but now with this whole Kashoggi mess, I am surprised Vince McMahon doesn't pull out.  I know it's hard to walk away from that kind of money, but this whole situation is a mess and this is where the sending of messages can become.  I also completely understand how sticky a situation it is.  

On 10/23/2018 at 7:34 AM, May Day 10 said:

Is it bad that my initial reaction was to suspect its a ruse to finally gain support of the fans?

Not really, it's a scripted entertainment that trys to portray itself as being real (like all reality TV today). It would be pretty disgusting of Vince and the WWE if it was all an act and part of a story and not true. Now they have sunk low before, but I dont think they have ever sunk 'faking cancer/lukemia' low. They also do a lot of work and things for children's charities that deal with kids who are battling the same thing, I couldn't see them faking an angle like that and still being able to do that kind of work anymore.

10 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

What is everyone's thought on Crown Jewel taking place.  I was initially against it because of the Women wrestlers being excluded, but now with this whole Kashoggi mess, I am surprised Vince McMahon doesn't pull out.  I know it's hard to walk away from that kind of money, but this whole situation is a mess and this is where the sending of messages can become.  I also completely understand how sticky a situation it is.  

Vince's good pal in Washington doesnt seem to think it's worth cutting ties or getting upset over, why would Vince think otherwise and turn down money?

I understand the political ties with Vince and the President, but what do you think should happen?  I personally think they should cancel the event, it probably will have little financial impact on either side, but I do think it sends a strong message.  Just trying to see what the 'ticket buying' public thinks.  And like I said upfront, i was opposed to this event for the simple reason that it was excluding the Women wrestlers.

16 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Vince's good pal in Washington doesnt seem to think it's worth cutting ties or getting upset over, why would Vince think otherwise and turn down money?

5 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I understand the political ties with Vince and the President, but what do you think should happen?  I personally think they should cancel the event, it probably will have little financial impact on either side, but I do think it sends a strong message.  Just trying to see what the 'ticket buying' public thinks.  And like I said upfront, i was opposed to this event for the simple reason that it was excluding the Women wrestlers.

I wont be attending or watching so whether they do it or not it doesnt affect me. It obviously doesnt look to good on them going through with it in the eyes of many that are against that country/area because of the way they are governed and their lifestyle. I only made the comment because there are many, including your president, who dont feel the need right now to react and cut ties with the country, and this is Vince McMahon we are talking about, he wont let anything stand in his way of making money if there are others in power who believe the same as him.

6 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Vince is stubborn and it clearly doesn’t bother him.

if it was my business I wouldn’t go but Vince is definitely going to honor that contract he signed and their will be a bunch of propaganda about how great and modern the Saudi government is

18 hours ago, The Poojer said:

I'm fine with it. The murder of a journalist (in Turkey) that very few of us ever heard of isn't exactly the straw that broke the camel's back, considering KSA's other human rights issues. The WWE is hardly going to be sending a message of any significance by cancelling a show that they're already heavily invested in.

As for McMahon, historically, he can't stand breaking contracts. That's even assuming that the 10-year contract can be broken without significant cost to WWE. Many contracts contain hefty penalty provisions.

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

I hear Cena, and possibly Bryan have told the WWE they will not be attending this one so they wrote off Cena from it

Same with Bryan - he lost his guaranteed title match last night, before Samoa Joe attacked them both (setting up the Crown Jewel replacement match.)

I was wondering if it was going to be a squash as punishment, but was a darned good match.

8 hours ago, BritBill said:

I took my little one to RAW in Manchester last night. A decent few hours of entertainment. Elias stole the show.

Anyone any wiser what is going on at Survivor Series?!

8 hours ago, BritBill said:

I took my little one to RAW in Manchester last night. A decent few hours of entertainment. Elias stole the show.

Anyone any wiser what is going on at Survivor Series?!

Turning Elias from heel to face was a great move.

57 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

what happened?

She broke becky lynch's "face" per WWE, although the true diagnosis I believe was broken nose and concussion.

Becky was a beast though and continued through the whole segment bleeding everywhere

Yikes, that Nia Jax is an animal, I'd hate to be on the opposite side of her

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

She broke becky lynch's "face" per WWE, although the true diagnosis I believe was broken nose and concussion.

Becky was a beast though and continued through the whole segment bleeding everywhere

From what I've read, Jax can be pretty reckless in the ring. Not sure if that was an attempt at a 'receipt' to Becky for a prior stiff shot or whatever, but it screwed up a PPV. They also had to accelerate a Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey fight, which was speculated to be a match they were saving for a WrestleMania.

Vince can't be happy about that.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

From what I've read, Jax can be pretty reckless in the ring. Not sure if that was an attempt at a 'receipt' to Becky for a prior stiff shot or whatever, but it screwed up a PPV. They also had to accelerate a Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey fight, which was speculated to be a match they were saving for a WrestleMania.

Vince can't be happy about that.

Agreed, but silver lining is if they play this right, Becky can become a mega star

6 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Her twitter game has been on point too!

image.thumb.png.30a5a35ffd9a3bc2e65484b7d46d0bd8.png

She's been destroying everyone on twitter the past month. It's been glorious. My favorite was her reaction to Rousey following her.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

She's been destroying everyone on twitter the past month. It's been glorious. My favorite was her reaction to Rousey following her.

It has been great and she really nails this character, I hope last night was not a sign of them trying to turn her face