WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

I hope Strowman recovers from his injury quickly. A 1-2 month break will hopefully not cool his push.

Yeah he is even improving on the mic it seems, and I guess they had to find a way for him to be written of due to his IRL injuries. That episode of raw was pretty weak though, I hope this SDL is better

I didn't stay tuned in, so did he not wrestle Calisto with one arm?

Yeah he is even improving on the mic it seems, and I guess they had to find a way for him to be written of due to his IRL injuries. That episode of raw was pretty weak though, I hope this SDL is better

Strowman was a superstar I felt WWE was pushing down our throats at first. Saw him as simply a Big Dude that looked scary. He drastically improved on the mic, impressed me with his speed for a big guy and obviously he's one of, if not THE strongest Superstar on the roster.

Out til July I saw in the latest reports... bummer.

To think I was advocating for the return of the Hardcore Championship.. I see now WWE can't afford to put their roster in jeopardy.

Another one bites the dust.

Strowman was a superstar I felt WWE was pushing down our throats at first. Saw him as simply a Big Dude that looked scary. He drastically improved on the mic, impressed me with his speed for a big guy and obviously he's one of, if not THE strongest Superstar on the roster.

Out til July I saw in the latest reports... bummer.

To think I was advocating for the return of the Hardcore Championship.. I see now WWE can't afford to put their roster in jeopardy.

Another one bites the dust.

I always thought that an interesting title possibility would be like a network title that would have to be defended 24/7 and they could show the matches on the WWE network live, and would be a falls count anywhere

Don't hinder the Jinder!

At least the title is off Orton, he was getting pretty stale.

Takeover was awesome if you get a chance to see it, and people seem to be ragging on Backlash but I thought it was good

Don't hinder the Jinder!

I hate how whenever there is a non-white champion, he has to be a heel who "hates America". Every damn person in the organization is psyched that Jinder is champion but story-writing obviously HAS to make him an America hating evil guy.

Shoutout to the WWE when they made Mohammed Hassan's shtick to act like a TERRORIST and then 9/11 happened and the dude lost his job. Not to mention the guy was italian and not even a muslim. But lets be honest, who the hell would be totally OK with being in that role? An italian dude who has nothing to worry about when the show is over.

Honestly, such a joke of a company that is still riding the high of its 90s glory days.

Edited by Elite Poster

I hate how whenever there is a non-white champion, he has to be a heel who "hates America". Every damn person in the organization is psyched that Jinder is champion but story-writing obviously HAS to make him an America hating evil guy.

Shoutout to the WWE when they made Mohammed Hassan's shtick to act like a TERRORIST and then 9/11 happened and the dude lost his job. Not to mention the guy was italian and not even a muslim. But lets be honest, who the hell would be totally OK with being in that role? An italian dude who has nothing to worry about when the show is over.

Honestly, such a joke of a company that is still riding the high of its 90s glory days.

Xenophobia sells to the wrestling demographic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what you are talking about....... :flirt:

Meh, just send Sister Abigail over to have a 'chat' with the soon-to-be ex wife. It will all work out just fine afterwards, cause you got the whole world in your hands...