WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

Sting walking out at WM in the dark would have been so much cooler, IMO.

Any bets as to what Shane is going to fall off of? Is it going to be the top of the prop roller coaster?

They waited a long time for Taker's entrance at WM31 if I remember correctly, I think to wait for the daylight to fade. Too bad they couldn't do the same for sting. Really enjoyed the drummers though.

Then there was Trips' ****ing Terminator entrance...

Hopefully the Hardy's make an appearance. Hopefully Lesnar/Goldberg can put on a good match (Ditto for Reigns/Taker)

Hopefully Luke Harper is involved in the Bray/Orton match.

That would be simply WONDERFUL! Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss... they did make the Raw Tag Title match a ladder match...!

Nice! Should be a good 4 days of sports entertainment (NXT Takeover, WM, Raw, SDL)

I am wondering what the big shock will be as everything either seems fairly obvious or wont be shocking either way

Really excited for Takeover, they always come through. Gonna be a heck of a show. Maybe Nakamura debuts Monday or Tuesday.

Any bets as to what Shane is going to fall off of? Is it going to be the top of the prop roller coaster?

The ring on top of the ring?

That would be simply WONDERFUL! Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss... they did make the Raw Tag Title match a ladder match...!

Really excited for Takeover, they always come through. Gonna be a heck of a show. Maybe Nakamura debuts Monday or Tuesday.

The ring on top of the ring?

Per rumors it isn't supposed to happen for Nak after WM and when he does supposedly it is raw but I hope those rumors are wrong and we see him on Tuesday!!