WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

Yea I thought he must of pissed off Vince 100%...

But here's this article which says somethIng different

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2017/08/16/5-signs-baron-corbin-will-get-his-wwe-money-in-the-bank-briefcase-back-after-failed-cash-in/amp/

Even if they give it to him back due to Cena's interference or Mahal's shoulder being up, he still comes off looking like a complete buffoon, not a credible threat to take the title.

Even if they give it to him back due to Cena's interference or Mahal's shoulder being up, he still comes off looking like a complete buffoon, not a credible threat to take the title.

100% agree

Killed Corbin's character and he is no longer credible to me.

A schoolboy roll up??

100% agree

Killed Corbin's character and he is no longer credible to me.

A schoolboy roll up??

They better give it back to him and then have him destroy Cena, like he can be DQ'd but he just takes chairs or whatever and just beats the hell out of him

Are you sure it isn't Kayfabe? To try and get sympathy for him because he isn't that over

That's what I thought at first, but multiple outlets are reporting that it's legit, and it would explain the rushed ending to the match before he collapsed.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/8/21/16181586/big-cass-raw-leg-injury-video-enzo-amore-match-stopped-knee-hamstring-possible-work

We can never know with pro wrestling - at least not until we get a more official announcement following a medical evaluation - but this feels real for a few reasons. The reactions by both Cass and Enzo don’t play like this was something they were expecting, and the former is visibly upset, as you would be if your push just got put into jeopardy by a potentially devastating knee or hamstring injury.

Another reason is this doesn’t make sense from a booking perspective. Everything about this match and feud has focused on the big man ragdolling the smaller one. To give Zo a win at this point in the feud, in the manner, doesn’t serve the story in any logical way.

I don't watch wrestling but just meandering around the internet I occasionally see an article or video on something cool John Cena did. I don't know if he is phony or real.....he seems real. Regardless, it is pretty damn cool that he can help out people he doesn't even know:

As a performer Cena has been on fire for almost two decades. I don't understand the hate at this point.

Enzo demoted to 205.

Not hyped for Lesnar/Braun. I thought Joe could get something good out of Brock but it just ended up being another Brock match.

i think the hate is in how he handles his matches....he is clearly an elite talent, yet every single damn match is the same thing, comes out on fire, starts getting his ass handed to him completely...goes through the 3 arm raise and fall routine then out of nowhere regains his momentum and wins.....

why is james ellsworth a character?

Still can't stand shitstain....

As a performer Cena has been on fire for almost two decades. I don't understand the hate at this point.

Enzo demoted to 205.

Not hyped for Lesnar/Braun. I thought Joe could get something good out of Brock but it just ended up being another Brock match.

This popped up in my FB feed today

http://mentalfloss.com/article/503777/when-ric-flair-traveled-north-korea-biggest-wrestling-show-all-time

Whether he was in a dimly lit convention center in front of a few dozen people or headlining packed arenas around the globe, the thrill of a hot crowd was more than enough motivation to keep “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair in the ring decade after decade.

Decked out in his signature fluttering robes, Flair became the face of '80s pro wrestling through his athletic prowess, showmanship, and the machismo-soaked poetry he spewed at the microphone. So when the opportunity arose for him to perform against the most popular wrestler in Japan’s history in front of more than 150,000 fans, Flair couldn’t resist.

There was just one catch: The match would take place in North Korea, in front of a sea of people who didn’t know who Ric Flair was, much less what American professional wrestling was all about. It was the first time an American wrestling company would visit the "Hermit Kingdom," and what followed was a rare glimpse into a notoriously reclusive regime for a star-studded event that has been lost to time.

i think the hate is in how he handles his matches....he is clearly an elite talent, yet every single damn match is the same thing, comes out on fire, starts getting his ass handed to him completely...goes through the 3 arm raise and fall routine then out of nowhere regains his momentum and wins.....

Yep I agree in both parts.

Ellsworth is a loser and Cena gets a lot of heat In ring by hardcore fans because they are just immune to his shtick

i think the hate is in how he handles his matches....he is clearly an elite talent, yet every single damn match is the same thing,

So were Ric Flair's matches. Same flip over the turnbuckle, duck clothesline, climb top rope, get thrown off it. At some point he gets on his knees, then screams "NO! NO! NO!" followed by low blow, ect.

Same can be said for Hogan. Lesnar matches are all the same, too.

I think people more hate Cena's clean good guy image and the fact he's been shoved down fans throats a ton.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

Enzo demoted to 205.

I don't know if 205 Live is a demotion for Enzo. Those guys are his size, and the show needs an attraction to get more viewers.

Don't get me wrong, seeing him ragdolled by someone 6-14 inches and 50-100+ pounds heavier every week is fun, but eventually he needs to do more in the ring against wrestlers who he can be considered competition to.

Yep I agree in both parts.

Ellsworth is a loser and Cena gets a lot of heat In ring by hardcore fans because they are just immune to his shtick

I agree with you guys on Cena. He's a great performer, but most of his matches are the same. He gets his ass beat for 85% of the match, turns into SuperCena, does his 5 moves of doom and wins. The guy should never have been booked to look like he was struggling to overcome perennial jobbers like (pre-Miz) Damien Sandow.

I will give Cena credit in trying to do different things though, like when he was working into his move set the springboard stunner (though his opponents generally botched it for him). The US Open challenge was the best thing going on Raw for the better part of a year.

Ellsworth brings easy heat to Carmella. He's getting the crowd reactions for her segments, which is why he still has a job.

Edited by Koko78

I don't know if 205 Live is a demotion for Enzo. Those guys are his size, and the show needs an attraction to get more viewers.

Don't get me wrong, seeing him ragdolled by someone 6-14 inches and 50-100+ pounds heavier every week is fun, but eventually he needs to do more in the ring against wrestlers who he can be considered competition to.

I agree with you guys on Cena. He's a great performer, but most of his matches are the same. He gets his ass beat for 85% of the match, turns into SuperCena, does his 5 moves of doom and wins. The guy should never have been booked to look like he was struggling to overcome perennial jobbers like (pre-Miz) Damien Sandow.

I will give Cena credit in trying to do different things though, like when he was working into his move set the springboard stunner (though his opponents generally botched it for him). The US Open challenge was the best thing going on Raw for the better part of a year.

Ellsworth brings easy heat to Carmella. He's getting the crowd reactions for her segments, which is why he still has a job.

Definitely

Ellsworth is a great heel character. Gets a lot of heat for Carmella

But I still dislike his character lol