WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

• 2 weeks later...

I am excited to see the answer to "why, Sami, why?!?" tonight. They can go in any number of directions and make a very compelling story.

On another note, I was very impressed in Finn Balor's amazing ability not to laugh his ass off about having to face Bray Wyatt in drag for his next match. After Sister Abigail loses to the demon (then the man in November), maybe Wyatt will wear a top hat and coat as Lord Spencerton takes control to challenge Finn.

Just as long as Cousin Jed and his dirty bathrobe stays buried...

I am excited to see the answer to "why, Sami, why?!?" tonight. They can go in any number of directions and make a very compelling story.

On another note, I was very impressed in Finn Balor's amazing ability not to laugh his ass off about having to face Bray Wyatt in drag for his next match. After Sister Abigail loses to the demon (then the man in November), maybe Wyatt will wear a top hat and coat as Lord Spencerton takes control to challenge Finn.

Just as long as Cousin Jed and his dirty bathrobe stays buried...

Why couldn't they just let Sister Abigail you know be a woman? Just have it be like his valet who gives him more strength when at ring side. Maybe like a Catrina to Mil Muertes from Lucha Underground

Why couldn't they just let Sister Abigail you know be a woman? Just have it be like his valet who gives him more strength when at ring side. Maybe like a Catrina to Mil Muertes from Lucha Underground

Hell, I'd find it more interesting if they stole the urn bit from the Undertaker.

Maybe they'll have Abigail possess a woman to be his valet or something. I really am not interested in seeing 'Finn v. Bray 5: Dude Looks Like a Lady'.

Hell, I'd find it more interesting if they stole the urn bit from the Undertaker.

Maybe they'll have Abigail possess a woman to be his valet or something. I really am not interested in seeing 'Finn v. Bray 5: Dude Looks Like a Lady'.

Honestly if this is what happens, ill have to change my name around these parts

I'm loving heel Sami. Him being unleashed and allowed to run with the mic will be the best thing that happened to Smackdown in a long time. He and KO playing off each other has been magical.

I marked out so hard when Sami cheated to win. The post-match time-killer celebration was the highlight of the show - "Hug me! Hold me tight!" That was gold.

Vince needs to kickstart his product cause buildings are empty and ratings are going down fast.

Maybe they don't feel the urgency cause there isn't a WCW kicking their ass like in 96.

The obvious move to kickstart the product will never happen though.

Vince needs to kickstart his product cause buildings are empty and ratings are going down fast.

Maybe they don't feel the urgency cause there isn't a WCW kicking their ass like in 96.

The obvious move to kickstart the product will never happen though.

Get rid of the PG era?

Rumor mill says that a lot of wrestlers want out of the WWE, including Neville and Nia Jax.

Sunday's PPV might be problematic as well; seems to be a case of viral meningitis going around - supposedly hit both Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas.

Get rid of the PG era?

Yep, that is the easy answer, but there is no WCW any more, so no matter what the ratings are I guess they don't feel the need to make the product edgier.

They cater to 10 year olds cause there is no competition. But I bet you if some wrestling organization emerged as a threat, the way WCW was, I would bet that they would jump right into an edgier product.

The other answer is to make John Cena a nasty heel, just like every other superstar in any other time frame. ALL SUPERSTARS go through multiple character makeovers. You give me the superstar and I will tell that he has went through multiple character makeovers. What makes John Cena so special that he can trot out the same boring character he has been for 15 years. One character makeover is all he had. He started out as a heel, then becoming a face. And to this day, the most boring face in the history of the company. STILL IS.

You make your mark as a nasty heel in this business and it helps revive a stale product (Hogan NWO 96, for example).

But since WWE faces ZERO competition, Cena will remain the very stale superstar he has been for 15 years. People will tell you the children and merchandising are the main reasons WWE will never turn Cena nasty heel. But it's BS, as the NEW heel Cena merchandise would go thru the roof.

WWE needs a major shakeup that rocks the wrestling fans down to their foundation. As of now, their arrogance is going to kill them. They are covering up sections in arenas across the county for God's sake. What's that tell you?

When I talk to wrestling fans though, they seem to think that women wrestling is the biggest bore in the world and during a 3 hour show, it's the best time to take a break and do something else. Very troubling.

Edited by njbuff

Agree with this post 10000%. Cena is like Peyton Manning....everyone loves him and his clean cut image, look at that SNL skit where Peyton starts taking out and belittling little kids, people ate that sh*t up, Cena needs to do some of that. As far as the women...i want to like it, but it's nothing more than parading super models out there and watching them do prat falls. we need more Mulas and whatever that current beast of a woman is, no more glamourous matches, make them gritty....and don't get me started on Enzo....ugh....

Yep, that is the easy answer, but there is no WCW any more, so no matter what the ratings are I guess they don't feel the need to make the product edgier.

They cater to 10 year olds cause there is no competition. But I bet you if some wrestling organization emerged as a threat, the way WCW was, I would bet that they would jump right into an edgier product.

The other answer is to make John Cena a nasty heel, just like every other superstar in any other time frame. ALL SUPERSTARS go through multiple character makeovers. You give me the superstar and I will tell that he has went through multiple character makeovers. What makes John Cena so special that he can trot out the same boring character he has been for 15 years. One character makeover is all he had. He started out as a heel, then becoming a face. And to this day, the most boring face in the history of the company. STILL IS.

You make your mark as a nasty heel in this business and it helps revive a stale product (Hogan NWO 96, for example).

But since WWE faces ZERO competition, Cena will remain the very stale superstar he has been for 15 years. People will tell you the children and merchandising are the main reasons WWE will never turn Cena nasty heel. But it's BS, as the NEW heel Cena merchandise would go thru the roof.

WWE needs a major shakeup that rocks the wrestling fans down to their foundation. As of now, their arrogance is going to kill them. They are covering up sections in arenas across the county for God's sake. What's that tell you?

When I talk to wrestling fans though, they seem to think that women wrestling is the biggest bore in the world and during a 3 hour show, it's the best time to take a break and do something else. Very troubling.

Cena with his mic skills could be amazing as a heel, esp if they insist on having Roman be a face. Have Cena flip then and work heel against him. Woman's wrestling is mostly meh to me, there have only been a few matches that I thought were good, but to be fair, management/creative just throws them all out there in a 6 person tag match and a title match sprinkled in here and there. They haven't really given them much to work with

I think it was a smart move turning Enzo into a heel and putting him in the cruiserweights. It made the cruiserweight division a lot more interesting.

I really felt they could have done more with Bill Goldberg

The guy came back and got in phenominal shape for his age.....was actually a inspiration to me to do it myself

Not sure if you are being serious or not here, the rumors at the time were that Goldberg couldn't go very long hence the short length of the matches

Kurt Angle's back!

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/10/20/16511522/kurt-angle-wwe-return-wrestling-tlc-2017-aj-styles-medical-issues

Not the way I think anyone would have wanted his in-ring return to go, but there it is.

Not sure if you are being serious or not here, the rumors at the time were that Goldberg couldn't go very long hence the short length of the matches

He even admitted he was focused on bulking up, not on cardio.

Kurt Angle's back!

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/10/20/16511522/kurt-angle-wwe-return-wrestling-tlc-2017-aj-styles-medical-issues

Not the way I think anyone would have wanted his in-ring return to go, but there it is.

He even admitted he was focused on bulking up, not on cardio.

No shield reunion now...

There is a meningitis outbreak

• 3 weeks later...