WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

• Universal Champion Brock Lesnar defending against Roman Reigns
  • John Cena vs. Undertaker (not confirmed)
  • WWE Champion AJ Styles defending against Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H
  • Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (not confirmed)
  • SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair defending against Asuka
  • Raw Women's Champion Alexa Bliss defending against Nia Jax
  • Intercontinental Champion The Miz defending against Seth Rollins and Finn Balor in a triple threat match
  • United States Champion Randy Orton defending against Bobby Roode and Jinder Mahal in a triple threat match
  • Raw Tag Team Champions Cesaro & Sheamus defending against Braun Strowman & a partner
  • Smackdown Tag Team Champions The USO's defending against The Bludgeon Brothers (not confirmed)
  • Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali in the Cruiserweight Championship tournament finals
  • The WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal
  • The 2018 Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Could do without a few of these but overall looks solid.

On 3/6/2018 at 9:43 PM, Logic said:

That's fair. For my wrestling fix (since I can't really sit through modern WWE), I subscribe to the WWE Network and started a chronological re-watch of both WCW and WWF, starting in 1987 and going show for show through the years. It's been GREAT fun.

I grabbed a month-subscription trial for this month.  I have been watching 1985 stuff.  Tuesday Night Titans is gold.

35 minutes ago, Bills4everNY said:

Bludgeon Brothers Luke Harper interview. I didn't know he was from Rochester.

Hell Yeah, Brodie Lee!

(didnt know his sons name was brodie how funny)

Edited by Bray Wyatt

• 2 weeks later...

It is WM weekend, HoF ceremony tonight, not sure if I will tune in or not (probably will most likely) as I normally like to watch but no one really interests me all that much, perhaps the Dudley Boys.

Follow that up with Takeover which should be amazing, Gargano/Ciampa and Black/Almas should be good, also the 6 way ladder match has a lot of potential.

And then WM!

What are you all looking forward to the most?

11 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

It is WM weekend, HoF ceremony tonight, not sure if I will tune in or not (probably will most likely) as I normally like to watch but no one really interests me all that much, perhaps the Dudley Boys.

Follow that up with Takeover which should be amazing, Gargano/Ciampa and Black/Almas should be good, also the 6 way ladder match has a lot of potential.

And then WM!

What are you all looking forward to the most?

Dana Whites new Pro wrestling promotion centred around Conner McGreggor............

That incident was making even WWE fans sit back and say "Fake" or "WWE did it!"

haven't really followed WWE much in a while, used to try and watch WM PPV when I was a teenager.

The Dudleys are going into the HOF? Weren't they just back wrestling recently?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Dana Whites new Pro wrestling promotion centred around Conner McGreggor............

That incident was making even WWE fans sit back and say "Fake" or "WWE did it!"

If it was fake, they're really going all out having the NYPD charge McGreggor with 3 or 4 felonies.

Edited by Koko78

Anyone coming down for Wrestlemania? This will be my 3rd and I’m excited for this one as much as I was for my first one. Even people who don’t really follow wrestling can enjoy Wrestlemania in person. It’s the biggest production you’ll ever see.

Edited by CajunBillsBacker

On 4/7/2018 at 11:40 AM, CajunBillsBacker said:

Anyone coming down for Wrestlemania? This will be my 3rd and I’m excited for this one as much as I was for my first one. Even people who don’t really follow wrestling can enjoy Wrestlemania in person. It’s the biggest production you’ll ever see.

I’ll be there (dressed as Waylon Mercy). There is a Buffalo meetup from 12-3 today at Fat Harrys if you are bored. I’m not sure whether or not we are going to go to that. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ll be there (dressed as Waylon Mercy). There is a Buffalo meetup from 12-3 today at Fat Harrys if you are bored. I’m not sure whether or not we are going to go to that. 

Wow, now that is a throwback!  I'd be willing to bet not that many posters here would even remember who that was lol

My picks to win tonight....

Roman def Lesnar- Due to his contract is almost up and he will be returning to MMA

Nakamura def Styles- it's just his turn to hold the title for a little while, ofcourse there will be a rematch in which Styles gets it back

Rousy and Angle def Step and HHH- because it will just happen that way.

Asuka def Charlotte- Charlotte will win the rematch giving Asuka her 1st loss

Braun Strowman's partner will be Bray Wayatt and they will def The Bar

Rusev wins U.S Title in fatal 4way.

Undertaker will NOT wrestle Cena, but will show up in some fashion. But if they did, then Taker def Cena

Finn Balor wins Intercontential Title

Nia Jax def Alexia Bliss

Kevin Owens and Sammy def Daniel Bryan and Shane Mc- lol they are not getting fired, and Shane will most likely turn on Bryan

Bludgeon Bros def Usos for tag Titles

Ziggler wins Battle Royal

Lana wins womens battle royal

Think that's it, but anyway. Hope it's better than last years....