WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

10 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I'm thinking The Dudleys would be Gods at a Bill's tailgate, or they are working on a lawsuit for copyright infringement.....

Could you imagine them leading the charge? Bills Fans, GET THE TABLES!! lol

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

That would be a great in game crowd pump up. Except I doubt the Pegulas or front office really want that to represent the fanbase officially....

Can you imagine they play that, and Billy the Buffalo comes out and puts the mascot (or something along those lines) of the other team through a table! It could replace what the Jills used to do at the end of the 3rd Q

But yeah you are probably right

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Can you imagine they play that, and Billy the Buffalo comes out and puts the mascot (or something along those lines) of the other team through a table! It could replace what the Jills used to do at the end of the 3rd Q

But yeah you are probably right

Bray, are you and Matt Hardy breaking up as a team?

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier this month, Brian Christopher was arrested for DUI and evading arrest. Now, according toPro Wrestling Sheet, he has been rushed to the hospital after hanging himself in jail.

Both Sheet and PW Insider are reporting that he is not expected to recover, with Insider going so far as to say family members have been assembled to say their goodbyes.

Christopher’s real name is Brian Lawler, and he is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler. You may know him best as Grandmaster Sexay during his time with WWE in Too Cool alongside Scotty 2 Hotty and, later, Rikishi.

He didn't make it. RIP. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to a Raw Brand house show Saturday night.  I am pretty excited about it.  The listed main event is Reigns vs Ziggler for the IC championship which I guarantee will end in a DQ with McIntrye interfering.  House shows are the best though.  I will be sitting 2nd row ringside which should be really cool.  I have never sat that close before.

Do any of you guys listen to the old school wrestling podcasts like Something to Wrestle With, 83 Weeks, and What Happened When?  If you do not, I highly recommend them.

6 hours ago, Hirly5 said:

I am going to a Raw Brand house show Saturday night.  I am pretty excited about it.  The listed main event is Reigns vs Ziggler for the IC championship which I guarantee will end in a DQ with McIntrye interfering.  House shows are the best though.  I will be sitting 2nd row ringside which should be really cool.  I have never sat that close before.

Do any of you guys listen to the old school wrestling podcasts like Something to Wrestle With, 83 Weeks, and What Happened When?  If you do not, I highly recommend them.

Have fun at the show!

On 8/10/2018 at 3:31 PM, Koko78 said:

Have fun at the show!

What a fun show.  Since we were so close I caught a t-shirt from Matt Hardy mid-match.  I gave it to a kid for karma points.  My wife later caught a Roman Reigns glove that she gave to the same kid behind us.  That kid cleaned up. 

On a side note, Braun Strowman is massive!!!

If you have never been, I highly recommend it.  Also, if you can afford it, try to sit as close as possible at least once.  It was really cool being that close and being able to interact with the wrestlers.  A very entertaining night.  I think even my wife enjoyed it.  Money well spent.

I'm going to the show in Rochester August 26th. We won't be 2nd row but we'll still be pretty close to the action.

I want to bring a sign that says "Bring Back Bray" ... I effing hate him being partnered with a Hardy boy much less the weird one who can't act to save his life.

Edited by frostbitmic

5 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

A lot of former guys dropping like flies around here, still was shocked by the news that he passed. RIP Anvil

On a lighter side, Dean Ambrose returned and I liked his new look

He certainly packed on some muscle. His time off did him some good (you know, besides the whole getting healthy bull ****).

Edited by Koko78

Just now, Koko78 said:

He certainly packed on some muscle. His time off did him some good (you know, besides the whole getting healthy bull ****).

He looks jacked!

my boy dean looks like a heel turn waiting to happen! Kick ass and take names!