WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

9 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Anybody here going to wrestlemania in NYC? 

Edit: I mean NJ

I went this year. It’s a good time. There are so many wrestling events that go on that week. I have a friend that was at a show that started at like 2:00 AM on a Tuesday. I will always go to WM when it comes to New Orleans. I don’t know if I’ll ever travel to attend one.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I went this year. It’s a good time. There are so many wrestling events that go on that week. I have a friend that was at a show that started at like 2:00 AM on a Tuesday. I will always go to WM when it comes to New Orleans. I don’t know if I’ll ever travel to attend one.

Living in New Orleans has corrupted you and washed away your Jesuit education. Using bitcoins as your gambling currency and devoted to wrestling. WTF has happened to you! :ph34r:

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Living in New Orleans has corrupted you and washed away your Jesuit education. Using bitcoins as your gambling currency and devoted to wrestling. WTF has happened to you! :ph34r:

No changes on this end!! I just know how to have a good time. I do need to issue a warning though to anyone that hasn’t been to Wrestlenania. It is by far, the longest event that you will ever attend. You will be there 6 to 8 hours. It is a different feeling.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No changes on this end!! I just know how to have a good time. I do need to issue a warning though to anyone that hasn’t been to Wrestlenania. It is by far, the longest event that you will ever attend. You will be there 6 to 8 hours. It is a different feeling.  

That's too long for me. For every beer that I have I require three bathroom breaks. My entertainment preference is for brief but potent. :)

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JohnC said:

That's too long for me. For every beer that I have I require three bathroom breaks. My entertainment preference is for brief but potent. :)

That’s the problem. We spent 3 or 4 hours on Bourbon before and then had a few beers there. It was miserable. It’s a weird thing because by the time the main events roll around you are kind of over it. It wears you out.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s the problem. We spent 3 or 4 hours on Bourbon before and then had a few beers there. It was miserable. It’s a weird thing because by the time the main events roll around you are kindness of over it. It wears you out.

Ever since you hooked up with jboyz you have acted like an out of control moon shine guzzling red neck. You have allowed yourself to be influenced by a bad influence. :)

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Thanks for the heads up. Looked up some rumors about the matches and saw they made a comment that it may go longer this year, they don't care about stopping at a certain time.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the mid to late 50's, I used to go to the Aud many Friday nights to watch.  Chuck Healey WBEN used to broadcast, and they would re-run the matches on Saturday PM, also on WBEN.  Wrestling was much bigger then, the AUD had a card every Friday Night.  Not saying it was packed but there were a fair amount of people there.

1 minute ago, Keukasmallies said:

'Splain to me how one can say that violence on TV has little or no effect on some behaviors of kids, adults, etc....

Well, considering that violence in human history didn't start with the invention of television...

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, considering that violence in human history didn't start with the invention of television...

Well, given historical violence tendencies as a starting point, I'd say that TV has reinforced and redoubled the violence quotient across the land. So, one more time, see my original post.

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Well, given historical violence tendencies as a starting point, I'd say that TV has reinforced and redoubled the violence quotient across the land. So, one more time, see my original post.

Explain what? It's a stupid premise that 1.) Has no causal link (especially with professional wrestling); and 2.) Has absolutely nothing to do with this thread about professional wrestling.