WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

1 hour ago, apuszczalowski said:

I hear Cena, and possibly Bryan have told the WWE they will not be attending this one so they wrote off Cena from it

Same with Bryan - he lost his guaranteed title match last night, before Samoa Joe attacked them both (setting up the Crown Jewel replacement match.)

I was wondering if it was going to be a squash as punishment, but was a darned good match.

8 hours ago, BritBill said:

I took my little one to RAW in Manchester last night. A decent few hours of entertainment. Elias stole the show.

Anyone any wiser what is going on at Survivor Series?!

8 hours ago, BritBill said:

I took my little one to RAW in Manchester last night. A decent few hours of entertainment. Elias stole the show.

Anyone any wiser what is going on at Survivor Series?!

Turning Elias from heel to face was a great move.

57 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

what happened?

She broke becky lynch's "face" per WWE, although the true diagnosis I believe was broken nose and concussion.

Becky was a beast though and continued through the whole segment bleeding everywhere

Yikes, that Nia Jax is an animal, I'd hate to be on the opposite side of her

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

She broke becky lynch's "face" per WWE, although the true diagnosis I believe was broken nose and concussion.

Becky was a beast though and continued through the whole segment bleeding everywhere

From what I've read, Jax can be pretty reckless in the ring. Not sure if that was an attempt at a 'receipt' to Becky for a prior stiff shot or whatever, but it screwed up a PPV. They also had to accelerate a Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey fight, which was speculated to be a match they were saving for a WrestleMania.

Vince can't be happy about that.

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

From what I've read, Jax can be pretty reckless in the ring. Not sure if that was an attempt at a 'receipt' to Becky for a prior stiff shot or whatever, but it screwed up a PPV. They also had to accelerate a Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey fight, which was speculated to be a match they were saving for a WrestleMania.

Vince can't be happy about that.

Agreed, but silver lining is if they play this right, Becky can become a mega star

6 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Her twitter game has been on point too!

image.thumb.png.30a5a35ffd9a3bc2e65484b7d46d0bd8.png

She's been destroying everyone on twitter the past month. It's been glorious. My favorite was her reaction to Rousey following her.

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

She's been destroying everyone on twitter the past month. It's been glorious. My favorite was her reaction to Rousey following her.

It has been great and she really nails this character, I hope last night was not a sign of them trying to turn her face