WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Oh I agree on the bolded, I think if the match does in fact happen it would be because taker wants to go out with a win, but in pro wrestling the thing is to put someone else over on the way out so that would seem to contradict that.

I hope what they are teasing with Samoa Joe and Cena leads to a feud for mania.

Joe and Cena would be a great Wrestlemania matchup. They could potentially steal the show with the right story (as in the match isn't 95% Cena getting beat on just to overcome with his 5 moves of doom).

52 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Joe and Cena would be a great Wrestlemania matchup. They could potentially steal the show with the right story (as in the match isn't 95% Cena getting beat on just to overcome with his 5 moves of doom).

Yep and the promos should be fire too

Raw 25 was a darn entertaining show. They did a great job trying to work everyone in a little bit.

Wish they had done a little more with the women, though. Just lining them up to take a bow seems somewhat anticlimactic after touting the Women's [r]evolution so hard for the past few months.

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Did you see Tori Wilson? My god

Also I marked when Stone colds music hit, watching him stun shane and vince always gets me

She looked amazing. Those legs...

I figured the SCSA bit was coming when Vince started going full Mr. McMahon and insulting the crowd. Still marked.

Edited by Koko78

14 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Enzo Amore has been released due to rape allegations 

Really interesting they didn't wait and see what happened with the criminal investigation, like they are with Rich Swann. Must be some teeth to her accusation of a drugged rape.

6 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Really interesting they didn't wait and see what happened with the criminal investigation, like they are with Rich Swann. Must be some teeth to her accusation of a drugged rape.

Fromt the comments after hte article i read about it today, sounds like the girl is a complete nut job. Not that it is any defence for what may or may not have happened, but this may be one that turns out to be completely false based on the girls history/past....

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Originally but he was released this morning

Werent there rumors that he was already on thin ice with the company?

this could have been one of those things that pushed them over the edge whether he is guilty or not

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Fromt the comments after hte article i read about it today, sounds like the girl is a complete nut job. Not that it is any defence for what may or may not have happened, but this may be one that turns out to be completely false based on the girls history/past....

Werent there rumors that he was already on thin ice with the company?

this could have been one of those things that pushed them over the edge whether he is guilty or not

There were rumors that he was on thin ice...

but who knows if that's kayfabe heat or real heat... maybe it was real