WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

Per rumors it isn't supposed to happen for Nak after WM and when he does supposedly it is raw but I hope those rumors are wrong and we see him on Tuesday!!

Oh thanks I hadn't seen that, I do hope he's on Raw and gets to be front and center on the A-show. I have to think we'll get Finn Sunday or Monday in that case. His entrance at WM would be a cool visual.

Oh thanks I hadn't seen that, I do hope he's on Raw and gets to be front and center on the A-show. I have to think we'll get Finn Sunday or Monday in that case. His entrance at WM would be a cool visual.

My wife hates that he doesn't do it everytime he comes out, but I told her if he did that his demon character wouldn't be special. I want to see a styles nakamura match on SDL, that and I think they do a better job with stories on SDL, but I believe all former NXT champions are currently on raw

Edited by Bray Wyatt

My wife hates that he doesn't do it everytime he comes out, but I told her if he did that his demon character wouldn't be special. I want to see a styles nakamura match on SDL, that and I think they do a better job with stories on SDL, but I believe all former NXT champions are currently on raw

True. Their match in New Japan was really good.

That was a long HOF. Kurt and Teddy had the best speeches. The rest of the show I could have done without. I don't see whats so hard about just going 15 minutes or so and telling a few funny stories in between.

DDP and Beth Phoenix ... :death::death::death:

Enjoy the show!!!

Predictions sure to be wrong:

Reigns reigns

Brock wins the belt, Finn makes wicked entrance

Orton wins the belt after Wyatt sheep-zealots interfere and Luke Harper helps Orton

Triple H over Rollins :( with help from Joe

Styles over Shane-O

Charlotte wins the belt again

Owens over Jericho

Cena and Nikki

Ambrose over Corbin

Various Raw tag teams get DELETED

Aries gets strapped :D

Alexa retains for now

Strowman wins the Andre

So disappointed in the Wyatt Orton match, there needed to be some sort of Wyatt family interference, or Wyatt dominating and winning to push his credibility as a character, but yet again we get a snoozer Orton match with crap finish and now we get a face Orton title run. I have no interest in that unless we get a quick change over to Styles.

Pretty decent mania overall, but it went on so long I couldn't stay up to watch the Reigns taker match as I figured Reigns was going to win and was right, plus I heard the match was awful but the send off for Taker was what made the ending

So disappointed in the Wyatt Orton match, there needed to be some sort of Wyatt family interference, or Wyatt dominating and winning to push his credibility as a character, but yet again we get a snoozer Orton match with crap finish and now we get a face Orton title run. I have no interest in that unless we get a quick change over to Styles.

Pretty decent mania overall, but it went on so long I couldn't stay up to watch the Reigns taker match as I figured Reigns was going to win and was right, plus I heard the match was awful but the send off for Taker was what made the ending

I hated the way they sent off taker. I can't stand reigns. Taker getting whupped all around the ring, followed by him crawling after reigns and then laying in the ring for 5 mins was very likely the end of wwe for me. I wasn't impressed by any of it besides that shane is still crazy af.

I hated the way they sent off taker. I can't stand reigns. Taker getting whupped all around the ring, followed by him crawling after reigns and then laying in the ring for 5 mins was very likely the end of wwe for me. I wasn't impressed by any of it besides that shane is still crazy af.

I had a viewing party of about 10 dudes who weren't huge followers of the WWE so they were in no way watching for the story lines. They couldn't get over Shane O Mac and after that bout, everything failed to live up to those standards. They should've had that match up later in the card. Hardys coming back was definitely a highlight and they're still crazy as ever. Charlotte Flair impressed the guys too, when she corkscrewed off the top rope onto the grouping outside the ring... pretty cool. It was impossibly long though.

I'm now hoping Styles moves to Raw, Reigns to Smackdown.

Styles could fued with Balor for control of Bullet Club. Nakamura is supposed to debut too.. He's made for Raw but seems like he'd have more success with Smackdown (rosters a lil light over there). Looking forward to the draft, things need to be shaken up.

Lastly, did you see the response Miz got from the crowd? WWE universe hates Cena and it was embarrassing to see how much time they wasted with that proposal. The only thing that could save Cena these days would be a Heel turn. Hope it happens. That guys gimmick has gotten too annoying for the above PG audience to stomach.

Gotta say, for me... this Mania left quite a bit to be desired but was saved by Shane, Hardys and Undertaker hanging them up.

i am a Cena fan, but you are right, his schtick gets really old, he always gets thrashed within an inch of his life then somehow summons the strength to, even his own shock and disbelief, to win the match. It never changes. Love seeing the Hardy's back. Only thing that would have made the Undertaker's farewell complete was if Reigns had raised the Undertakers arm after the match, but I know that would never happen, but it should have, he deserved to have been celebrated by his opponent and the entire WWE stable of stars. When he kissed his wife that was pretty cool.

I had a viewing party of about 10 dudes who weren't huge followers of the WWE so they were in no way watching for the story lines. They couldn't get over Shane O Mac and after that bout, everything failed to live up to those standards. They should've had that match up later in the card. Hardys coming back was definitely a highlight and they're still crazy as ever. Charlotte Flair impressed the guys too, when she corkscrewed off the top rope onto the grouping outside the ring... pretty cool. It was impossibly long though.

I'm now hoping Styles moves to Raw, Reigns to Smackdown.
Styles could fued with Balor for control of Bullet Club. Nakamura is supposed to debut too.. He's made for Raw but seems like he'd have more success with Smackdown (rosters a lil light over there). Looking forward to the draft, things need to be shaken up.

Lastly, did you see the response Miz got from the crowd? WWE universe hates Cena and it was embarrassing to see how much time they wasted with that proposal. The only thing that could save Cena these days would be a Heel turn. Hope it happens. That guys gimmick has gotten too annoying for the above PG audience to stomach.

Gotta say, for me... this Mania left quite a bit to be desired but was saved by Shane, Hardys and Undertaker hanging them up.

Edited by The Poojer

Happy for Seth Rollins and Naomi finally getting theirs at Wrestlemania after injuries, Naomi in her hometown. Glad they let those two win and Stephanie finally got some sort of comeuppance, as a character like hers who is awful to watch every week absolutely should. I'd love to see her and HHH take some time off and let the talent on Raw speak for itself, enough with the evil authority stuff for a minute.

I had low expectations and they were exceeded, usually I can't watch the whole show live but this was good enough to hold my interest for the most part, until the awful main event. Goldberg bumped for Brock like a champ, that match was an exciting few minutes that had the crowd pumped. Aries/Neville and Owens/Jericho were good. Outside of the Hardys nothing was amazing for me but all-in-all the best put-together WM in years. Every match had a different story to tell.

Too bad Miz couldn't win, but I get it. Wonder if they try him as a babyface again while the iron is hot.

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

Happy for Seth Rollins and Naomi finally getting theirs at Wrestlemania after injuries, Naomi in her hometown. Glad they let those two win and Stephanie finally got some sort of comeuppance, as a character like hers who is awful to watch every week absolutely should. I'd love to see her and HHH take some time off and let the talent on Raw speak for itself, enough with the evil authority stuff for a minute.

I had low expectations and they were exceeded, usually I can't watch the whole show live but this was good enough to hold my interest for the most part, until the awful main event. Goldberg bumped for Brock like a champ, that match was an exciting few minutes that had the crowd pumped. Aries/Neville and Owens/Jericho were good. Outside of the Hardys nothing was amazing for me but all-in-all the best put-together WM in years. Every match had a different story to tell.

Too bad Miz couldn't win, but I get it. Wonder if they try him as a babyface again while the iron is hot.

This is exactly how I felt, with the added annoyance that Wyatt didn't go over Orton

Rumor has it Nakamura will be headed to SDL on Tuesday, I hope his first feud is with the Miz and Orton and Styles battle for the title, Nakamura then goes after Styles for the title would be ideal.

Yeah I hear you. I felt like the match started off HOT and I had the thought "wow I overlooked this match," and then the first bug-ring projection thing hit and I thought "oh cool," and then the match immediately fell off a cliff. The projections quickly became the only hook in what had looked like it was going to be a great bout.

I would've loved to see Bray win, he deserves it and needed it a lot more than Orton. I read awhile back though that Vince doesn't see Bray as a real money-maker, more sees his value in putting over the guys who draw. Disappointing because he's SUCH a terrific character, when he debuted I thought this is the guy, he's going to change everything. Instead they have him in this pattern of losing big matches.

This is exactly how I felt, with the added annoyance that Wyatt didn't go over Orton

Rumor has it Nakamura will be headed to SDL on Tuesday, I hope his first feud is with the Miz and Orton and Styles battle for the title, Nakamura then goes after Styles for the title would be ideal.

I wonder if with Styles "fired" they may do a thing where Stephanie likes him because he beat her brother, and brings Styles to Raw (which he deserves) and sends him after Rollins to get revenge for her and the HHHubby. Styles/Nakamura would also rock if they go that way.