WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

I haven't watched in years. I think I pretty much stopped when Angle left. I was a huge fan. But now that I hear he's back (is he playing his old comedy role too?), I may have to check that out a couple times.

Just want to saw I am pumped for SDL tonight, things I am hoping to see:

A Wyatt family reunion with a rematch with Orton now that he has his family (setting up an eventual Wyatt regaining the title)

A Nakamura debut (and if rumors are true that AJ is heading to raw :death: ) a match vs AJ before he moves

Miz needs some direction, maybe going after Ambrose to regain the IC title

Just want to saw I am pumped for SDL tonight, things I am hoping to see:

A Wyatt family reunion with a rematch with Orton now that he has his family (setting up an eventual Wyatt regaining the title)

A Nakamura debut (and if rumors are true that AJ is heading to raw :death: ) a match vs AJ before he moves

Miz needs some direction, maybe going after Ambrose to regain the IC title

2 outta 3 ain't bad! Na-ka-mu-ra!! I give the show a Perfect 10 B-)

If you have Hulu, it's available there....

https://www.hulu.com/watch/249998

I appreciate it, Gentleman Jack

Really good Mania overall, IMO. Everyone knew it was going to be extremely long, so no surprise there. It was also no surprise Shane/AJ had the best match. By far the most impressive stage set WWE has ever assembled. Looked incredible and the video ramp was awesome. The snake slithering down for Orton's entrance was extra cool.

Edited by KermitMcDermott

i was kinda disappointed in Smack Down last night. The Cena/Nicki(Miz/Marysse) thing was funny, but that got interrupted by that 10 minute violin interlude for Shitstain, then he didn't even wrestle and Miz/Marysse just kind of slinked off into the shadows. that just seemed very awkward.

i was kinda disappointed in Smack Down last night. The Cena/Nicki(Miz/Marysse) thing was funny, but that got interrupted by that 10 minute violin interlude for Shitstain, then he didn't even wrestle and Miz/Marysse just kind of slinked off into the shadows. that just seemed very awkward.

Agreed I would love to have that start a feud with each other, but we have to see what happens with the shake up. Also was disappointed in the main event, I was hoping Harper would turn on Orton at the end and have a full blown family reunion.

I have to imagine Wyatt would win the Horror story match or whatever , I mean it is going to be his match after all but WWE screws things up with Wyatt all the time so who knows

:lol: :lol: I dig the creativity, Pooj.

It's a slow burn. Nakamura was a rockstar before even signing with WWE and after his exposure on NXT, you saw how highly anticipated he was with the crowd. There were people all over the world losing their minds just at seeing Shin on WWE TV. So WWE is teasing everyone and building anticipation. The less they give away, the more special it is going forward.

His entrance takes forever and Miz is a smart but cowardly heel. So when Nakamura entered with all that unique energy of his, Miz hit the bricks, consistent with his character.

Miz is the guy everyone wants to hit in the face while Nakamura is famous for kneeing people in the face. I'm guessing they're going to have Miz be annoying and grating like only he can while dodging actual confrontation, and just when people are losing their minds they'll give 'em what they want.

In my opinion there's something beautiful and different about Nak. I've no idea who to compare him to...as Renee Young said on Talking Smack, it's like he lives in his own little world. I thought that was a brilliant description. I took my Deadhead dad to see him in NXT in Brooklyn and he was all skeptical that my favorite wrestler was some random Japanese guy, until Shinsuke and the indescribable feeling in that building knocked his socks off. Seeing him live is a trip and a half.

Wrestling is subjective though and it's all in the eye of the beholder. You do you, brother.

Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

Soooo they really messed up an opportunity I think with this roster shape up, the Raw made no sense as they just ran people out. Not that I have a problem with the moves necessarily just think they handled it all wrong

Can't believe they brought Cena and Nikki Bella over to Raw, that was an incredibly surprising move

:D

Soooo they really messed up an opportunity I think with this roster shape up, the Raw made no sense as they just ran people out. Not that I have a problem with the moves necessarily just think they handled it all wrong

Shinsuke is the Japanese HBK.

Guy is so cool

They killed Revival's theme music with that remix.

No real main eventers switched brands, I guess Miz if you consider him that...but all the top acts like Shinsuke, Styles, Orton, Rollins, Finn, Reigns, Cena all stayed put. I'm left wondering what the point of the whole thing was. And they had such goodwill with me after the awesome Wrestlemania week. shrug. I've just discovered the magic of Lucha Underground anyways

Can't believe they brought Cena and Nikki Bella over to Raw, that was an incredibly surprising move

:D

:lol:

Nikki changed hair colors in the middle of their segment!

Guy is so cool

They killed Revival's theme music with that remix.

No real main eventers switched brands, I guess Miz if you consider him that...but all the top acts like Shinsuke, Styles, Orton, Rollins, Finn, Reigns, Cena all stayed put. I'm left wondering what the point of the whole thing was. And they had such goodwill with me after the awesome Wrestlemania week. shrug. I've just discovered the magic of Lucha Underground anyways

:lol:

Nikki changed hair colors in the middle of their segment!

Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose have definitely solidified the fact they can draw and be main eventers in the past 2 year's.. both get hurt by suspect booking

Both them are above the miz IMO

Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose have definitely solidified the fact they can draw and be main eventers in the past 2 year's.. both get hurt by suspect booking

Both them are above the miz IMO

Owens got the title only when everyone else got injured/punished, was literally handed the title by HHH to kick off Hunter's money feud with Rollins, and played third fiddle to Reigns and Goldberg/Brock his whole title reign before dropping the title in a 1 or 2-minute match with no rematch, all while developing his undercard feud with Jericho. Ambrose spent Wrestlemania fighting Baron Corbin on the pre-show. If you wanna say they're above Miz okay, but they're not utilized as money-draws the same way as those other names I listed who stayed put. That's all I'm saying, that the 'Superstar Shake-Up' didn't really shake up the top of the card so it feels like empty hype. I agree if they wanted to get behind those guys they could elevate them as the talent is there.

Side note, why don't they let Ambrose go heel? His heel promos with The Shield kicked ass.

I like the switches that were made as it gives the top card of each show new possibilities for feuds with the potential to cement some new up and comers, just hated the way they rolled it out

That said I am excited, the wife and I bought tickets the other day for Smackdown as they are coming to Rochester in June for the first time in 5 years, excited to see AJ and Nakamura live! Disappointed Bray was moved to Raw though as I wont get to see him, everytime they come here he is always on the other tour :censored:

Also by June they should have the new stories they are pushing well under way and I trust Smackdowns booking over Raw so it should be a good one.

Or and that means I get to see 205 live as well! Cruiserweights should be fun to see too

Owens got the title only when everyone else got injured/punished, was literally handed the title by HHH to kick off Hunter's money feud with Rollins, and played third fiddle to Reigns and Goldberg/Brock his whole title reign before dropping the title in a 1 or 2-minute match with no rematch, all while developing his undercard feud with Jericho. Ambrose spent Wrestlemania fighting Baron Corbin on the pre-show. If you wanna say they're above Miz okay, but they're not utilized as money-draws the same way as those other names I listed who stayed put. That's all I'm saying, that the 'Superstar Shake-Up' didn't really shake up the top of the card so it feels like empty hype. I agree if they wanted to get behind those guys they could elevate them as the talent is there.

Side note, why don't they let Ambrose go heel? His heel promos with The Shield kicked ass.

Ambrose's fight with Corbin was supposed to be in the main card and it got pushed to the pre show because he was drunk at the hall of fame ceremony

I would love a heel turn with Ambrose, he needs a shakeup

And KO is super talented and has been one of the best wrestler's in the promotion since he joined. His universal title reign was poorly booked because he lost his "prizefighter" edge when he became best buds with Jericho

Lesnar also could've helped push Ambrose over at WrestleMania last year but refused to put on a good match because he dogs it when no title is on the line

Edited by Buffalo716