Are there any racist institutions? How and why.

20 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Something tells me that won't be the last video we see of that dirtbag.

Common man! I thought the COP behaved rather admirably in the face of that invective vulgar-laced tirade.

Oh. Oh! You meant the...  never mind. 

Smooth move, New York Times.

Would appear they wrote then deleted what some would call a fairly racist tweet about black and Latino students.

DkU16lmWwAIEbGz.jpg

Can you IMAGINE the fit the Left would have thrown if Fox News tweeted something like this and then deleted it because it was ‘poorly phrased’? We’re only surprised they didn’t blame a faceless intern.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/08/12/oopsie-new-york-times-writes-and-deletes-pretty-damn-racist-tweet-about-black-and-latino-students/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

Whoops indeed.

• Like (+1) 1

Um, would someone please alert The Hill that the “black GOP senator” has a name?

The Hill published a headline that referred to South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott as a “black GOP senator.”

DkadirlXoAIv83V.jpg

tw7JPE5v_normal.jpgThe Hill
Black GOP senator: Trump has taken steps to “move us in a better direction” since Charlottesville http://hill.cm/ahExJhl 

.“Black.” It’s remarkable. Just as the @AP referred to John James winning in MI Tuesday as “black businessman.” The conversation and coverage surrounding people of color by the media and political left has been notably egregious this week.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2018 at 6:37 AM, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

The video speaks for itself.

Is it wrong that I’d have loved to see that kid get the **** beaten out of him?

Edited by joesixpack

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Someone needs to teach him a lesson. He obviously missed an important one growing up if he thought that it was not only appropriate to act that way, but also a good idea to record it and post it online. 

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

By the cop? Yes

By the !@#$ers friends and family who see the video?  Absolutely not

I'm going to venture a guess that the video was recorded by another occupant of the vehicle and uploaded to social media.  If the !@# decides to  challenge the citation in court, that video should be entered into evidence

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

There's definitely a few cops out there that would love to pull him over. Woe be it for him if that ever happens.

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

There's definitely a few cops out there that would love to pull him over. Woe be it for him if that ever happens.

"Woe?"  It's what he's looking for.

You think he wasn't trying to hit the lottery by getting tuned up by a cop with the driver recording it?  

Just now, DC Tom said:

"Woe?"  It's what he's looking for.

You think he wasn't trying to hit the lottery by getting tuned up by a cop with the driver recording it?  

Obviously, he was trying everything he could to provoke the cop. I'm just saying that he'd better have a camera close by every time he goes out into public.

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

Obviously, he was trying everything he could to provoke the cop. I'm just saying that he'd better have a camera close by every time he goes out into public.

Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to that mouthy bastard.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Sure would be a shame if something were to happen to that mouthy bastard.

Better yet: 

Ignore him, let him live his hate filled life, let him pass by every time mumbling his bull ****, let him look stupid and for all of that it'll be easier to see who he is to ignore it.

He is too big of a coward or kitty to escalate a situation beyond words. And the moment he gets physical, walk away. You won't do anything good engaging with such an !@#$.

2 hours ago, donbb said:

I rather like how their picture clearly shows the context of Stone's sharing of the picture, and the comment by Stone about lying liberal scumbags (you know, like the one who came up with The Hill's comment.)

Edited by Koko78