Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

This board and a lot of its members have been around for a very, very long time, Johnny.

Some of the best camp reports come from posters here. Some of the best All 22 evaluations come from posters here. In fact, some of the better scoops come from some posters here.

Perhaps you could take a moment to recognize that maybe, just maybe, you're not the special snowflake you make yourself out to be, and you'll take a few days to get a feel for this place instead of assuming you have some unique, special insight to the Bills.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Give it a try.

Because when you get banned from this site, it won't be because the Bills are trying to silence you. It'll be because you've proven yourself to be a douchebag.

It takes a certain kind of person to barge into a pre-existing community and start chest-thumping and demanding attention, right out of the gate.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's so ironic that a place the welcomes a lack of censorship cant wait to try to shut someone up..

Almost sounds like...oh I won't go there. That's so November.

You completely misunderstand what censorship is...You're not entitled to a bunch of people fawning over whatever recycled garbage you puke into a post. You don't get a special snowflake exemption from people calling you out on posting a terrible thread.

You made a post, it was dumb, lacked anything resembling reasoned or rational discourse with things like examples, comparisons, or analysis. Expect people to take issue with it regardless if they agree with you or not.

Thank you for talking football. If Dareus contract didn't make him near impossible to trade I would attempt to find a suitor.

He is a lazy headcase and a bad liar. One more strike triggers a huge suspension.

As for Sammy I love the guy and I know when he gets past the bad luck injuries he will be elite.

And it's so ironic that a place the welcomes a lack of censorship cant wait to try to shut someone up..

You're being a little too combative. I'd tone it down a bit until the veterans here have a familiarity with you. That's not censorship - that's society.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

This board and a lot of its members have been around for a very, very long time, Johnny.

Some of the best camp reports come from posters here. Some of the best All 22 evaluations come from posters here. In fact, some of the better scoops come from some posters here.

Perhaps you could take a moment to recognize that maybe, just maybe, you're not the special snowflake you make yourself out to be, and you'll take a few days to get a feel for this place instead of assuming you have some unique, special insight to the Bills.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Give it a try.

Because when you get banned from this site, it won't be because the Bills are trying to silence you. It'll be because you've proven yourself to be a douchebag.

Exactly. Take some time to get a feel for this place. It's special. Show some respect. If you come in throwing bombs don't be surprised when the shrapnel cuts you shreads.

I agree with these parts.

Look, everyone was new here once. God knows I've had my moments.

Like LA mentioned, there's a lot of good stuff here. We got some love from John Wawrow during the coaching search and while he couldn't say certain things it was great when we were desperate for news.

Contributors from Billswire, Buffalo Rumblings and Cover 1 have accounts here. And they often are willing to share insight.

26CornerBlitz and YoloinOhio relentlessly link whatever stories they come across.

So you *can* spout off the top of your head, but you will be critiqued. Quickly.

Edit: I forgot to give props to Astro, the guy who makes close to daily reports from training camp and is the Bills contributer for DraftTek.

We even have Leroi to leak stuff that is sometimes true.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

Well this guy that doesn't bring anything to the table had a post last year RE the Bills covering for Dareus when he was on his hiatus post suspension.

Few wks later Jerry Sullivan had a news article on this topic.

As many have said I need to give this place a chance...it needs to give me a chance.

Thank you for talking football. If Dareus contract didn't make him near impossible to trade I would attempt to find a suitor.

He is a lazy headcase and a bad liar. One more strike triggers a huge suspension.

As for Sammy I love the guy and I know when he gets past the bad luck injuries he will be elite.

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

t's hard to take someone very serious who has 25 posts to his name and starts a new topic on something that has been discussed many times prior. The first thing to come to mind is you're a troll, second thing is if legit, starting a thread like this just makes you look dumb and not a person to take serious and who deserves all the abuse you get. You come off as the guy walking into a new job and the first day starts telling everyone how to do their jobs better. (and not saying that to be nasty, just telling you how you appear to most others)

This place should enact rules built into profile that all new members joining site can't post for at least 60 days and can't start new topics until they have at least 500 posts.

Well this guy that doesn't bring anything to the table had a post last year RE the Bills covering for Dareus when he was on his hiatus post suspension.

As many have said I need to give this place a chance...it needs to give me a chance.

not when you enter as you have

Johnny P is a bust.

Has trashed the board 5 diff ways in 24 hours.

great scene...nice

Nice post last year bro. You are the King of Bills message boards.

t's hard to take someone very serious who has 25 posts to his name and starts a new topic on something that has been discussed many times prior. The first thing to come to mind is you're a troll, second thing is if legit, starting a thread like this just makes you look dumb and not a person to take serious and who deserves all the abuse you get. You come off as the guy walking into a new job and the first day starts telling everyone how to do their jobs better. (and not saying that to be nasty, just telling you how you appear to most others)

This place should enact rules built into profile that all new members joining site can't post for at least 60 days and can't start new topics until they have at least 500 posts.

You should see him crying about time stamps in the other thread.

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

I can assure you that there is nothing refreshing about criticizing Whaley.

Out of all the new members of the board you have singled yourself out for all the wrong reasons. Nobody here "needs" to give you anything. Your schtick is tired and immature, time to grow up.

6bf.jpg

Funny how many replies this thread has gotten. It's almost like I've created discussion...hmm...I think that's good for a message board.

This isn't that kind of message board. Perhaps it's more likely you are being identified as an example of what NOT to do on this board so everyone else coming over can avoid your mistakes?

Funny how many replies this thread has gotten. It's almost like I've created discussion...hmm...I think that's good for a message board.

If good threads are discussions about how big of an ass you are, I'm sure you'll have a lot.

Edited by FireChan