Can I refreshingly post about Whaley's incompetence?

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have seen the writing on the wall when I was leveled with an infraction on BBMB for suggesting after the Bills hire their VP of Comm. that the best PR move they could have made this offseason would have been firing Whaley.

Maybe I'll have more freedom here and be better off. I'm still pretty devastated, however seeing that social media is not my platform.

Yeah, that subject has never been approached on TBD. Perhaps you can also start one about TT not being able to throw over the middle. You sound like a refreshing change here.

Edited by klos63

You didn't even ease into this place, did you? Just dove right in.

Yeah, that subject has never been approached on TBD. Perhaps you can also start one about TT not be able to throw over the middle. You sound like a refreshing change here.

This is the perfect response.

No, we get bored with that nonsense here too.

beware .lots of sarcastic pr--ks on here. as im sure you have just realized.. very frustrating. but there are some very knowledgeable people on here.. welcome!

Edited by dwight in philly

Yeah, that subject has never been approached on TBD. Perhaps you can also start one about TT not being able to throw over the middle. You sound like a refreshing change here.

He should change his username to Mentos because you can tell he's going to be the fresh maker.

JohnnyB...this message board tolerates a lot, but one thing it doesn't tolerate very well is new folks unable to use the Search function.

Upper right corner. The thing that says "Search..."

It's your buddy. It's your pal. Don't be afraid.

You're teetering on a 'hot take'.

Sounds like we have a Whaley fan club here too. No surprise esp if I'll be sparring with some of my old pals like delusional teef. Good to here from you my friend.

No we hate Whaley plenty, just not as much as you for starting this thread.

Johnny, one tip, meant in the most helpful way: you might consider searching before starting topics. I don't think you're likely to earn a timeout or warning for suggesting this, but it's kind of been a recurrent theme here, so you will catch some flack from other users.