BBMB Refugee Registry

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; stuvian

2. Dates active; since 2003 - 18+K posts

3. City of residence;Ottawa

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs.: I'm 51 and its too early for math

5. List of your fears; living an unrealized life, not renewing my seasons and seeing the Bills go all the way, renewing my seasons and watching the Bills fail repeatedly and feeling like a sucker

It's very reassuring seeing so many familiar avatars. I still feel like someone has stolen something from me since the BBMB shut down. I registered on here awhile back and did some occasional lurking but it looks like I'll be setting up shop here indefinitely.

I'm going to pen an open letter to Mr and Mrs Pegs about the BBMB shutdown for publication and welcome your ideas as to what websites or periodicals to approach with it.They need to know what this meant to us.

Good set of minds joining up, even those who are often diametrically opposed (and probably right most of the time), makes a good board...

My snapshot is a rescue project for one kicked out way too early from the nest last year, she will come up to you and take two almonds out of your hand, has grown into a fully furred black squirrel. We have a large population of them around High Park in Toronto.

Edited by row_33

I saw jacrispy and jm2009 settled down at Buffalo Range, and cali512 and PegulaforPrez went to BillsZone. I bet people like Teeflebees come here.

Wonder if the old mods will come here as well.

As long as they aren't mods here.

I don't mind them as posters (esp. T&C, standing buffalo), but they (some of them) seem to mind me.......

It has come to my attention that most of you displaced posters are using unauthorized avatars. Compliance is mandatory. The selected avatar is for YOUR OWN protection!!!

On a more disturbing note, reports of sexual assault are up a staggering 40% in the last 24 hours. This is wholly unacceptable. "boyst was axin' for it" is NOT an excuse. Mead, boyst, and Fergy may dress provocatively and behave in a generally trashy manner but that does NOT give you the right to take liberties with them without buying a few drinks first.

Lastly, there are way more of you than any of us expected and this thread is becoming increasingly difficult to manage. The plan is to liquidate this thread and relocate you to PPP while we work on a more permanent solution. There is no reason to worry. Please continue to adhere to the rules and check this thread for more updates.

It has come to my attention that most of you displaced posters are using unauthorized avatars. Compliance is mandatory. The selected avatar is for YOUR OWN protection!!!

On a more disturbing note, reports of sexual assault are up a staggering 40% in the last 24 hours. This is wholly unacceptable. "boyst was axin' for it" is NOT an excuse. Mead, boyst, and Fergy may dress provocatively and behave in a generally trashy manner but that does NOT give you the right to take liberties with them without buying a few drinks first.

Lastly, there are way more of you than any of us expected and this thread is becoming increasingly difficult to manage. The plan is to liquidate this thread and relocate you to PPP while we work on a more permanent solution. There is no reason to worry. Please continue to adhere to the rules and check this thread for more updates.

these new boys are too rough. I need a gentler lover. I miss you jaur. I'm so glad bobs domicile is

And not one of them has yet to comply with addendum 11, as set forth in post #172. Again, for their own protection...

As a follow up to Jauronimo, I would add the following observations re. the rapid influx of mudbloods (aka "muggles"):

1) We don't care how many posts you had at BBMB, BettyCrocker.com or the BronieLove Message Board....you are all "fresh meat" here at TBD;

2) In addition to the avatar rule (which Jauronimo correctly pointed out is for your own safety), you are required to insert the following as a macro whenever posting for the first two years of membership: "I hereby agree that the following statement is made in accordance with the TBD Terms of Service. In the event this statement violates the Terms of Service, I will voluntarily spend one week in the Consumer Reports and/or Health and Fitness sections of TBD (a/k/a Siberia);

3) Increasing your post count here with a "This ^^^^" or an "Agreed" or even a smiley face is monitored closely by Jauronimo...he'll snatch your credentials quicker than you can say "TJ Graham jumps to catch a ball at his knees"