official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! That really is crazy!

How was that considered a problem? What am I missing?

You could not use hooker on the BBMB. Didn't matter if it was someone's name. A lot of people did H00ker or it showed ******

I am assuming savage and vague were for vag(ina)

There was some very odd language filtering going on there.

I figure you newbies need a week or 2 for venting. After that it's time to move on and become part of the TBD Family.

I love all the new blood. We hope you find it a warm place and welcoming place. We hope that you will feel like this is your 2nd home like a lot of us.

Please feel free to PM any member if you have questions.

Thank you for choosing TBD for your new home.

We know that some of you may find it is not for you but we do thank you for giving TBD a try.

Just remember to treat others like you would like to be treated.

Don't always think you have to have the last word.

We are all Bills fans in the end.

Go BILLS

mead

A couple of the mods there can pat each other on the back and tell everyone and try to get people to believe they were just doing their job but, plain and simple, bull ****. The van had it out for me, No questions asked. I know where he's posting now and I won't post there just to stay away from what I may say to him.

Anyway, that's my only beef with that place. Had some great times but looking to have many more laughs and talk Bills/Sabres with everyone here. The welcome wagon has been outstanding!

Edited by Binghamton Beast

A couple of the mods there can pat each other on the back and tell everyone and try to get people to believe they were just doing their job but, plain and simple, bull ****. The van had it out for me, No questions asked. I know where he's posting now and I won't post there just to stay away from what I may say to him.

Anyway, that's my only beef with that place. Had some great times but looking to have many more laughs and talk Bills/Sabres with everyone here. The welcome wagon has been outstanding!

Yeah, i hear ya.. I got banned for life for posting ellis lanksters video of him talking.. I came back there thought under a different name of course and realized how ****ty that place actually was.. I like it here a lot so far..

Never got an infraction on that other place and hope to never get one here.

Mods have it tough especially on an officially sanctioned board and some of those guys like Shaw seemed to genuinely care - others not so much.

Either way glad to see so many migrate over - I looked at several boards before deciding this seemed like the best fit.

Glad you made it over... was wondering where you were!

Hi

And another familiar face I was waiting to see... welcome!

sooooo...standingbuffalo?

Sorry to disappoint you (no I'm really not), but my username on BBMB was Yavstr, not that it matters.