official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just glad Teef finally has a platform that will allow him, nay, encourage him to loosen his belt and eat as much cake as we can stand to watch him cram down.

Edited by 4_kidd_4

Not really, this a civilized place. The box is where most of the crazies come out - i.e. we get it dude, you hate the QB / the play call / the owner / etc. We got it the first 20 times...

And - No new threads during a game, lest public shame, so, you know...

That isn't a thing anymore. Non-game threads are fine.

Terry Pegula's skin is so thin it's incredible.

A few months ago it was Whaley's press conference, the media skewering Pegula and him doing an interview the next day on his terms with the AP because he didn't like what was being said about him, and now they shut down the Message Board and risk alienating thousands of fans because they can't handle a little criticism.

It's unbelievable. I didn't think it could get any worse than Ralph, but I'm beginning to think I was wrong. This guy has no clue what he's doing.

Edited by jrober38

A few months ago it was Whaley's press conference, the media skewering Pegula and him doing an interview the next day on his terms with the AP because he didn't like what was being said about him, and now they shut down the Message Board and risk alienating thousands of fans because they can't handle a little criticism.

It's unbelievable. I didn't think it could get any worse than Ralph, but I'm beginning to think I was wrong. This guy has no clue what he's doing.

You're already fitting right in.

we_r_cooking_web.png................................... :lol:

tell us your thoughts on EJ, for old times' sake.

giphy.gif