official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

WTF I'm just hearing about this.

Unbelievable.

Why did it get shut down??

Can't believe there's not more outrage over this.

To have the official team message board shutdown without warning is a pretty freaking big deal IMO.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want what's best for the Bills, whoever that QB is

I'm sorry, Bills messageboards don't work like that - you have to be either fervently FOR Tyrod or adamantly AGAINST him. There is none of this hippy-ass "whatever is best for the Bills" around here...

And I'll let you decide where David S Pumpkins that you're responding to, stands.

Anyone know exactly why the board was shut down?

I just find this really bizarre.

Not part of the budget for the Bills under this regime, certainly their call to make, a bitter disappointment though...

Even ESPN gave up ample warning before shutting down the message boards a few years ago.

Do you think we can get the But back together? Like....ACTUALLY back together? Instead of what little heartbeat was left....

not only can it get back together, it has potential to be better. like...2008 better.

Anyone know exactly why the board was shut down?

I just find this really bizarre.

My guess would be the bittermen moderators got sick of doing the nothing it took to keep the board going.

So Bills brass, in their never-ending quest to satisfy Bills fans (and quasi trolls like myself) pulled the plug.

Because when you're historically moribund, you should do whatever it takes to kill off passionate fan engagement.

WTF I'm just hearing about this.

Unbelievable.

Why did it get shut down??

Can't believe there's not more outrage over this.

To have the official team message board shutdown without warning is a pretty freaking big deal IMO.

I suspect there's not more outrage because you're on a site comprised mainly of posters who thought that message board was wack

Not really surprised. Using FB will force people to own their opinions at least.

For those wondering here is the official Bills press release though:

Bills Message Boards Shutting Down.

I never posted on that site, but I'd gladly put on my name on calling out this organization's dysfunction. It's common knowledge to everyone in sports outside of delusional fanboys and the organization themselves.