My sources- Lesean McCoy will no longer be a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would think that trading marcel dareus is a realistic option. the same question i have is the cap consequences .. i mean the guy has shown an ability to bring it big time. but getting suspended and missing those first four games was inexcusable. IMO it had an impact on the season ..

yes it did, how does this affect the upcoming season? #living in the past.

It would have been great fun and publicity for the board..........and Deranged Greggo could have had an extra $10K in his pocket next August.........

That's only if you had the balls to pay up. Based on your posting history it's clear you lost your balls a long time ago. Plus once you factor in how you weaseled out of two previous bets on the subject and how you have demonstrated nothing but dishonesty, pettiness and mental instability on this subject for going on two years now, and suddenly the odds of you actually paying up are probably as about as high McCoy working in radio in the next year and a half.

So like I said when you proposed that bet: only an !@#$ makes a bet for 10k to a stranger on a message board, and only a walking, sentient sphincter makes such a bet after backing out of two previous bets and has the gall to crow about it.

It's fitting you compared yourself to B*llichick. A known liar, cheat -- on the field and off -- and otherwise lousy human being who knows football. Sums you up perfectly, Badol.

It would have been great fun and publicity for the board..........and Deranged Greggo could have had an extra $10K in his pocket next August.........I mean, $10K don't go far in LA these days but he could have bought Spielberg lunch for a change. :thumbsup:

No balls......no brunches.

The combo of so many weak takes + no balls when they DO have conviction makes it hard for me to lose in here..........I'm y'alls Belichick. :beer:

#BADOLTROLL 😂

Just kiddin man, i love your takes!

That's only if you had the balls to pay up. Based on your posting history it's clear you lost your balls a long time ago. Plus once you factor in how you weaseled out of two previous bets on the subject and how you have demonstrated nothing but dishonesty, pettiness and mental instability on this subject for going on two years now, and suddenly the odds of you actually paying up are probably as about as high McCoy working in radio in the next year and a half.

So like I said when you proposed that bet: only an !@#$ makes a bet for 10k to a stranger on a message board, and only a walking, sentient sphincter makes such a bet after backing out of two previous bets and has the gall to crow about it.

It's fitting you compared yourself to B*llichick. A known liar, cheat -- on the field and off -- and otherwise lousy human being who knows football. Sums you up perfectly, Badol.

As stated very clearly.......the terms would be money up front from both of us, put into escrow........Scott could have held/overseen it...........and as I said......if I won I'd donate your $10K to St. Judes.

Would have been great action for the board..........you can bet Shady would have heard about it......you may have even got an autographed picture for being such a fan :flirt: .

Maybe he'd have even covered the St. Judes $ so you didn't look like a schmuck. :lol:

But you lacked the courage of your conviction. :nana: :w00t:

So these threads stay on the main board? Expectations must be real high around here.

give the man another shovel. Digging for gold is Mans work. China is down there too, if you dig your hole deep enough.

Would be interesting if they actually cut McCoy. Could finally be the day when the Bills finally stop over-valuing running backs.

McCoy is the beast player on this roster and one of the top RBs in the NFL. Cutting him would be nuts.