The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

She's following the Howard Stern model of shocking people for attention. Say enough stuff, people tune into see what she says next.

Yep. Plus, let's assume Tibs was actually able to think for himself. I know...not likely...but if he could, he would realize Coulter's criticism of Trump was for caving on the shut down.

Unable to think for himself, Tibs gets caught up in the stupidity of those he echos. "Trump is a pig because he won't open the government" followed by "Trump has no spine because he opened the government."

Even Canadians look at Tibs and think, "Damn, and I though we were nut-sucking morons."

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Yep. Plus, let's assume Tibs was actually able to think for himself. I know...not likely...but if he could, he would realize Coulter's criticism of Trump was for caving on the shut down.

Unable to think for himself, Tibs gets caught up in the stupidity of those he echos. "Trump is a pig because he won't open the government" followed by "Trump has no spine because he opened the government."

Even Canadians look at Tibs and think, "Damn, and I though we were nut-sucking morons."

Most Canadians congenitally believe most Americans are nut sucking morons.

52 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

https://politics.slashdot.org/story/19/01/28/2338259/twitter-might-punish-users-who-tweet-learn-to-code-at-laid-off-journalists

Why is it #learntocode was considered snarky when flowing in the direction from Leftist Journalist to Deplorable.  But when applied from Deplorable to Leftist Journalist, now it's abusive behavior

Snowflakes.

#JOURNALISM: Washington Post reporter calls Trump supporters ‘rubes’ on podcast. 

They don’t take sides, remember.

Also, really embarrassing mustache in the accompanying photo.

Edited by B-Man