The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

I appreciate the sarcasm, but...he still hasn't released them, and he allegedly didn't release them because they showed he paid no taxes and had ties to Russia +/- other foreign governments.

That wasn't sarcasm: the story is that Trump hasn't released his taxes. MSNBC's silliness last night was only intended to keep that story alive.

Because running a story on two pages of a 12 year old tax return that shows he pays a higher effective tax rate than the geniuses reporting it can't serve any other purpose.

That wasn't sarcasm: the story is that Trump hasn't released his taxes. MSNBC's silliness last night was only intended to keep that story alive.

Because running a story on two pages of a 12 year old tax return that shows he pays a higher effective tax rate than the geniuses reporting it can't serve any other purpose.

And of course they totally misrepresent the rate. It's not even the 24% rate that they all reported. The effective rate is actually greater than 100%, because the tax rate is calculated on Taxable Income, not on the phantom income number that MSNBC glommed upon. Trump's 2005 taxable income was $31mil and he paid $36 mil in taxes.

People are idiots.....yes I know. The 1040 tells pretty much nothing. When someone said that's what Maddow said she had my reply was "a 12 year old return and I bet she doesn't even have the Schedules" That's where the real number are. But you think someone with the his wealth and business dealings is going to send a dirty return to the IRS?? WTF people???

And of course they totally misrepresent the rate. It's not even the 24% rate that they all reported. The effective rate is actually greater than 100%, because the tax rate is calculated on Taxable Income, not on the phantom income number that MSNBC glommed upon. Trump's 2005 taxable income was $31mil and he paid $36 mil in taxes.

:doh: I did not know that.

Still, it sells to their core "Don't know the difference between income and assets" demographic.

THIS IS CNN?

CNN host Fareed Zakaria gets profane in uncensored Trump discussion.

Appearing beside host Don Lemon on CNN Tonight in a discussion about the president’s unsubstantiated claims that President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower during the election, a frustrated Zakaria said Trump is “indifferent” to the truth before launching into a profanity-laced comment about the commander-in-chief.

“He’s spent his whole life bulls———. He’s succeeded by bulls———. He has gotten the presidency by bulls———,” Zakaria said, uncensored. “It’s very hard to tell somebody at that point that bulls— doesn’t work, because look at the results, right?”

This is the same Fareed Zakaria who was once suspended from CNN for plagiarism. Given that his suspension only lasted a couple of weeks, it seems that CNN has a pretty high tolerance level for bull ****.

That bad old media!

That nasty old CBO

Those awful old courts

Our terrible allies in Europe

The bad intelligence community!

The mean ole Democrats

The evil lying polling agencies

The Parasitic federal government which enslaves us

Can't even trust Fox News anymore

Lying old NASA can't go to moon for all I care

I only trust Trump and twitter account--and all his paid Propagandists

FLASHBACK: Media Advocated for Obama’s Supreme Court Picks

JOHN STOSSEL: Has the media gotten worse? Or am I just grouchier?

As an aside...................how hilarious is it that Gator (a few posts above) did his usual kindergarten attempt at "satire'

by criticizing posters for "complaining about the media"............in a thread about the Media's portrayal of Trump.

:lol:

Edited by B-Man