The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

Yahoo headline:

Trump blasts some deported immigrants: 'These aren't people. These are animals.'

What really happened:

Trump Calls MS-13 Gangsters ‘Animals’

Far left liberals are a cancer to America,  and are out and out demented liars.

They will side with murderers to push their agenda.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

Leftist media blows it AGAIN –> AP deletes tweet claiming Trump called illegal immigrants ‘animals’

Chris Hayes, Sam Stein and Lawrence O’Donnell compete for the HOTTEST take on the MS-13 animals

New York Times gets CALLED OUT for ‘lying’ about Trump and MS-13 in ‘horses*it’ tweet

its-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it_new.jpg

the journos know he was referring to MS-13, they just don't care They report a narrative, not the news

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Leftist media blows it AGAIN –> AP deletes tweet claiming Trump called illegal immigrants ‘animals’

Chris Hayes, Sam Stein and Lawrence O’Donnell compete for the HOTTEST take on the MS-13 animals

New York Times gets CALLED OUT for ‘lying’ about Trump and MS-13 in ‘horses*it’ tweet

its-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it_new.jpg

the journos know he was referring to MS-13, they just don't care They report a narrative, not the news

If I were an immigrant, I would be absolutely pissed that the NYT can't distinguish between myself and MS-13 - who really are !@#$ing animals.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump calls the MS13 gang members animals, and yet, leave it to the MSM to COMPLETELY twist it around to say that Trump said that all immigrants are animals.

And people in the MSM wonder why the American public hates them............ unless you are a Trump-hating irrational twitt that loves the way the morons in MSM spins it.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Trump calls the MS13 gang members animals, and yet, leave it to the MSM to COMPLETELY twist it around to say that Trump said that all immigrants are animals.

And people in the MSM wonder why the American public hates them............ unless you are a Trump-hating irrational twitt that loves the way the morons in MSM spins it.

yea the hollywood idiots responses on social media was repulsive.

can't even paste them in here....hollywood far lefties are disgusting

pigs.

weinstein/stormy are their gods, ms13 are their angels.

Journalists Admit Trump Called MS-13 ‘Animals,’ Still Cry Racism

hahahaha.

Edited by Albwan

I for one am afraid of the inevitable "backlash" against M-13

Now I'm thinking like a liberal........?

Trump on MS13: "I refer to them as animals and guess what, I always will."

There's two more points of favorability for Trump.....................

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

yea the hollywood idiots responses on social media was repulsive.

can't even paste them in here....hollywood far lefties are disgusting

pigs.

weinstein/stormy are their gods, ms13 are their angels.

Journalists Admit Trump Called MS-13 ‘Animals,’ Still Cry Racism

hahahaha.

Breaking news:

MS-13 ARE FRICKIN' ANIMALS.

• Like (+1) 2

It would be a lot easier for the MSM to just admit it to everyone that they hate Trump and will do everything in their power to get him out of office.

Their admittance would put a lot to bed, but if they do admit it, it will KILL ratings.

And despite everyone in MSM hating Trump, his approval ratings right now are higher than Obama’s ever was and it’s driving the liberal media into a tizzy.

Imigane if the media was just “FAIR” with Trump.

JOHN HINDERAKER: Why Trump Tweets. 

“If true, it is 1,000 times bigger than Watergate. But until now, wild horses couldn’t have pulled the facts that have been steadily emerging about the real scandals of the 2016 election out of the AP. Why does the AP grudgingly cover them now?

Because they were tweeted by President Trump.

Democratic Party outlets like the Associated Press know that millions of people understand quite a bit about the brewing Obama FBI/CIA/Fusion GPS/Clinton campaign/FISA scandal–not just the eggheads who read National Review, but the great many who follow the president on Twitter, or see accounts of his tweets elsewhere.

More than anyone else, it is President Trump who has stood up to the swamp in the person of Bob Mueller, and is forcing the Democratic Party press to begin covering the real story of the 2016 election.”

• Like (+1) 2

:lol: I don't know this source, or care about it's validity. I just wanted to share the MSNBC clip with Meathead: 

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/19/rob-reiners-jawdropper-weve-never-seen-anything-like-this-networks-aligning-with-the-us-president-636089?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It's a must watch. :lol: :lol: 

... It's the first time Fox has been aligned with the President. :blink:

Then Alex Jones is thrown in as part of the MSM because Meathead's TDS is off the chart. Wonder why he's protesting so much. Oh, wait, no I don't. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I don't know this source, or care about it's validity. I just wanted to share the MSNBC clip with Meathead: 

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/19/rob-reiners-jawdropper-weve-never-seen-anything-like-this-networks-aligning-with-the-us-president-636089?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Then Alex Jones is thrown in as part of the MSM because Meathead's TDS is off the chart. Wonder why he's protesting so much. Oh, wait, no I don't. 

Archie is calling him “One dumb Pollack” as we speak.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fox and Alex Jones are state-run media? :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Someone tell me again that pot doesn't have any side-effects.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

Fox and Alex Jones are state-run media? :lol:

Breitbart too.  :wacko:

:huh::unsure:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1