Trump and Russia

So wait, you guys are saying Russian attack on our election happened?

If we admit that we didn't have an election, and that Putin installed Trump directly against the will of the American people, will you shut the !@#$ up and go away?

Because I'm perfectly happy having Putin instill a puppet government in our country if it means never having to put up with your bull **** again. Do us all a favor and go stand in front of a train.

Paul Manafort, who was forced out as President Trump’s campaign chairman last summer after five months of infighting and criticism about his business dealings with pro-Russian interests, disclosed Tuesday that his consulting firm had received more than $17 million over two years from a Ukrainian political party with links to the Kremlin.

The filing serves as a retroactive admission that Mr. Manafort performed work in the United States on behalf of a foreign power — Ukraine’s Party of Regions — without disclosing it at the time, as required by law. The Party of Regions is the political base of former President Viktor F. Yanukovych, who fled to Russia during a popular uprising in 2014.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/us/politics/trump-campaign-chiefs-firm-got-17-million-from-pro-russia-party.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

If we admit that we didn't have an election, and that Putin installed Trump directly against the will of the American people, will you shut the !@#$ up and go away?

Because I'm perfectly happy having Putin instill a puppet government in our country if it means never having to put up with your bull **** again. Do us all a favor and go stand in front of a train.

It's funny, you guys really turn up the hateful rhetoric whenever the Republicans really screw up. Every single time!

bg062717dAPR20170626014509.jpg

Funny, this actually makes this whole thing seem more like Watergate. I can't remember exactly--it's been largely forgotten--but Woodward and Bernstein made a big mistake like this also and Nixon jumped all over it tried to say all the news was fake just like Trump is doing

The Watergate Investigation was spinning its wheels for months until Butterfield under oath stated that Nixon had a voice activated taping system that probably grabbed every conversation since it's installation.

the rest was a big jerkoff party with nothing proven or gained at all till that moment

It is fake. It's a sham of a mockery of a sham. Its totally concocted bull **** that smells of obama's dirty underwear and Hillary's crotch BO.

Whatever it is, it has effectively served the greater purposes of several major factions all at once: the DNC, the corporate media who got the election wrong, regime change hawks in both parties (Syria/Iran/Russia), the MiC - plus the geopolitical aspirations of the Saudi, Israeli, and German governments/intelligence communities.

Hopefully it's also waking up a lot of people with regards to the amount of propaganda major media outlets pass off as news. But I'm an optimist.

Whatever it is, it has effectively served the greater purposes of several major factions all at once: the DNC, the corporate media who got the election wrong, regime change hawks in both parties (Syria/Iran/Russia), the MiC - plus the geopolitical aspirations of the Saudi, Israeli, and German governments/intelligence communities.

Hopefully it's also waking up a lot of people with regards to the amount of propaganda major media outlets pass off as news. But I'm an optimist.

Oh, they've gotten it even before this election. I present to you the advent of cable news....Fox News and MSNBC were formed in '96.

4w-syo1nee-0syfdnckz_q.png

I repeat:

The Watergate Investigation was spinning its wheels for months until Butterfield under oath stated that Nixon had a voice activated taping system that probably grabbed every conversation since it's installation.

the rest was a big jerkoff party with nothing proven or gained at all till that moment

Not so. The investigation was proceeding along many paths. When judge Sirica threatened the burglars with jail time the wall of silence began to crumble

http://watergate.info/1973/03/19/mccord-letter-to-judge-sirica.html

Interesting document

Paul Manafort, who was forced out as President Trump’s campaign chairman last summer after five months of infighting and criticism about his business dealings with pro-Russian interests, disclosed Tuesday that his consulting firm had received more than $17 million over two years from a Ukrainian political party with links to the Kremlin.

The filing serves as a retroactive admission that Mr. Manafort performed work in the United States on behalf of a foreign power — Ukraine’s Party of Regions — without disclosing it at the time, as required by law. The Party of Regions is the political base of former President Viktor F. Yanukovych, who fled to Russia during a popular uprising in 2014.

I lost count. How many foreign agents does this make?

I lost count. How many foreign agents does this make?

More than a few. If anyone remembers, this guy was accused of being on Putin's payroll by another Republican who never thought his statement would be made public. Now he is helping to block the Russian sanctions bill. This is crazy!

(WASHINGTON) — House Republicans are stalling a hugely popular bill to slap Iran and Russia with economic sanctions over a procedural issue that they're blaming the Senate for creating.

"The problem is the Senate screwed up," Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy told reporters Wednesday.

http://time.com/4831779/house-russia-iran-sanctions-bill/

"The problem is the Senate screwed up," Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy told reporters Wednesday.

If that's true, the House is just following the law.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., accused House Republicans of dredging up the procedural issue,

If Chuck is upset it must be good.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., accused House Republicans of dredging up the procedural issue,

Making Putin happy is what seems to be driving the delay.

House majority leader to colleagues in 2016: 'I think Putin pays' Trump - The Washington Post

Washington Post › world › 2017/05/17

May 17, 2017 - “There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R- Calif.) said ... Ryan instructed his Republican lieutenants to keep the conversation private, saying: “No ...

I'd like to see Mitch McConnell put pressure on the House Republicans to revise their plan or write their own asap as a 98-2 vote in the Senate is pretty definitive stance against the KGB thug leading Russia. Of course, it's Mitch McConnell so that won't happen. Many Republicans were all over Obama for not being tough enough against Putin. Now is a chance for Republicans to put their money where their mouth is.

NYT (finally) releases a correction... stating something I've been told is wrong for months and months and months...

https://archive.fo/9x8LC#selection-1925.0-1925.558

A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

But what do facts matter when you're trying to push a narrative? 17 sounds so much more ominous and definitive than 4 out of 17... or really 3 out of 17 since the ODNI isn't really its own intelligence agency.