Trump and Russia

Yes, I was in the 11th grade. I'm 60. Do the math. Nixon resigned in 74. 11th grade is American History. That was current events and on the news every night. nothing else to watch at 6:30 PM (remember we only had 3 channels back then). The teacher had us watch the news and then related in what had happened to the constitution. Remember, the constitution is part of American history,

The Constitution isn't the only part of the story that's part of history.

Depends...720 or 1080p?

I'd make my little brother stand by the antennae and hold it while I adjusted the vertical knob. You could always hear him though, well except for the time I heard him say "The only thing we have to fear is................................". Then he cut out. I always wondered what the rest of that sentence was.

I'd make my little brother stand by the antennae and hold it while I adjusted the vertical knob. You could always hear him though, well except for the time I heard him say "The only thing we have to fear is................................". Then he cut out. I always wondered what the rest of that sentence was.

What kind of insect was your TV receiving signals from?

Fake news! Nothing to see here. Except…

Flynn, Manafort, Carter Page, Sessions recusing himself, Kushner having ties to Russian banks and omitting meetings, Kushner also trying to set up a back line of communication before the administration was established, the firing of Comey and the threatening to fire Mueller, Trump meeting with Russian diplomats and being careless with classified info while not letting the American press to be there, the Russian dossier which is being utilized in the investigation and is becoming more corroborated by the day, Russians who were associated with that dossier dying suspiciously, Tillerson’s motive to lift sanctions so Exxon and Russia can make billions, Trump telling Putin to hack the missing emails, Guccifer 2.0 leaking different emails to wikileaks, Roger Stone having communication with Guccifer 2.0, Roger Stone tweeting publicly it will soon be Podesta’s time in the barrel before the emails were leaked, preventing Yates from testifying, Donald Jr. saying in 2008 that Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets and we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia, Trump saying he does no business with Russia, Trump attacking everyone except for Putin and says there are a lot of killers when asked about Putin, Trump acting guilty instead of letting the investigation play out, Trump venting every morning to his aides about the Russia witch hunt, a Russian fertilizer mogul buying one of Trump’s properties for 100 million at the bottom of the housing bust, this fertilizer king’s plane being seen at one of trumps rallies in Concord, Nunes shady trip to the Whitehouse, Nunes recusing himself from the investigation, Trump being afraid to release his taxes which a lot of people think will show ties to Russia and the Russian mob.

You’re right there is nothing there and it is all fake news!

Fake news! Nothing to see here. Except…

Flynn, Manafort, Carter Page, Sessions recusing himself, Kushner having ties to Russian banks and omitting meetings, Kushner also trying to set up a back line of communication before the administration was established, the firing of Comey and the threatening to fire Mueller, Trump meeting with Russian diplomats and being careless with classified info while not letting the American press to be there, the Russian dossier which is being utilized in the investigation and is becoming more corroborated by the day, Russians who were associated with that dossier dying suspiciously, Tillerson’s motive to lift sanctions so Exxon and Russia can make billions, Trump telling Putin to hack the missing emails, Guccifer 2.0 leaking different emails to wikileaks, Roger Stone having communication with Guccifer 2.0, Roger Stone tweeting publicly it will soon be Podesta’s time in the barrel before the emails were leaked, preventing Yates from testifying, Donald Jr. saying in 2008 that Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets and we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia, Trump saying he does no business with Russia, Trump attacking everyone except for Putin and says there are a lot of killers when asked about Putin, Trump acting guilty instead of letting the investigation play out, Trump venting every morning to his aides about the Russia witch hunt, a Russian fertilizer mogul buying one of Trump’s properties for 100 million at the bottom of the housing bust, this fertilizer king’s plane being seen at one of trumps rallies in Concord, Nunes shady trip to the Whitehouse, Nunes recusing himself from the investigation, Trump being afraid to release his taxes which a lot of people think will show ties to Russia and the Russian mob.

You’re right there is nothing there and it is all fake news!

No collusion.

No obstruction of justice.

Look at what you wrote honestly.

It's all conjecture and dreaming.

Trump acting guilty instead of letting the investigation play out.................... Trump venting every morning to his aides about the Russia witch hunt

Russians who were associated with that dossier dying suspiciously............Tillerson’s motive to lift sanctions so Exxon and Russia can make billions

Take your bib off and get in the real world.

No collusion.

No obstruction of justice.

Look at what you wrote honestly.

It's all conjecture and dreaming.

Trump acting guilty instead of letting the investigation play out.................... Trump venting every morning to his aides about the Russia witch hunt

Russians who were associated with that dossier dying suspiciously............Tillerson’s motive to lift sanctions so Exxon and Russia can make billions

Take your bib off and get in the real world.

I'm not claiming collusion or obstruction. That is for Mueller to figure out. People who say there is nothing there are blind. There is plenty there. Mueller will figure it all out. To claim it is a hoax before the investigation finishes is ridiculous. Trump is acting guilty and he is venting daily to his aides about it. That is not what innocent people with nothing to worry about do.

I lost count. How many foreign agents does this make?

Is this a "high crime or misdemeanor"? Did it happen while Trump was in office?

Is it even a crime if it wasn't?

Come on. Enough if this. We NEED a blue dress.

Damn you're old. :P

So will you be one day. If you're lucky.

Damn you're old. :P

Nah, he's still a young'un. :lol:

How did they measure tv resolution before pixels?

By the length of your TV set's rabbit ears and whether the vertical and horizontal hold actually held during an entire hour long show. That, and the cubed root of the diameter of your rounded cathode ray tube. :ph34r:

Still waiting for anything at all...

Don't hold your breath.

I'm not claiming collusion or obstruction. That is for Mueller to figure out. People who say there is nothing there are blind. There is plenty there. Mueller will figure it all out. To claim it is a hoax before the investigation finishes is ridiculous. Trump is acting guilty and he is venting daily to his aides about it. That is not what innocent people with nothing to worry about do.

Nothing there dude.

Just because you so badly want something to be there doesn't mean there actually is.

Nothing there dude.

Just because you so badly want something to be there doesn't mean there actually is.

Alrighty then. Get ahold of the three federal investigations and let them know they can stop now and go home because you heard on Fox News there is no evidence and it is all a hoax. Sounds good to me.

Alrighty then. Get ahold of the three federal investigations and let them know they can stop now and go home because you heard on Fox News there is no evidence and it is all a hoax. Sounds good to me.

Foxnews, who watches that crap.

Putin Trump meeting is set and Putin is already setting demands.

MOSCOW — The Kremlin says Russian President Vladimir Putin’s first meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump will take place Friday in Germany.

Russian news agencies say Putin’s foreign affairs adviser, Yuri Ushakov, said Tuesday that the two leaders will meet on the sidelines of the G-20 summit being held in Hamburg. He wouldn’t give any further details.

Ushakov has previously said the two would likely discuss the fight against terrorism, the war in Syria and the crisis in Ukraine.

He added the Kremlin also expects the U.S. to quickly return the Russian Embassy’s compounds, which were shuttered by the previous Obama administration. He noted that Russia has demonstrated a remarkable restraint by refraining from a tit-for-tat response, but added that its patience is running out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/kremlin-putin-trump-meeting-to-be-friday-in-germany/2017/07/04/74062ed0-60ab-11e7-80a2-8c226031ac3f_story.html?utm_term=.4367bf2bedcc

Still waiting for anything at all...

:lol:

Democrats seem to be moving the goalposts on the collusion story a bit and Politico has a story today noting the shift:

Hillary Clinton, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, have all stoked speculation that American insiders may have helped the Russians orchestrate their wide-ranging hacking and disinformation campaign — including with guidance on which political targets to exploit and what kinds of leaked information would most resonate with swing voters. The Democrats got backup from former FBI Director James Comey, who told lawmakers in June he was sure law enforcement would work to determine “if any Americans were part of helping the Russians.”

But so far, no public evidence has surfaced that any Americans coordinated with Moscow’s digital army in selecting targets for hacking, strategically deploying the purloined documents for maximum political impact — a point echoed by research firms investigating the election-year hacks…

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said Democrats might be groping in the dark with their “insider” theory. “Maybe they’re trying to pin the tail on some donkey here,” he said.

As usual, there is no evidence leading anyone to this conclusion, at least none that anyone can discuss in public. So how is this any different from the collusion story Democrats have been promoting for months? As far as I can tell the difference is that this version is less specific, i.e. it doesn’t say the collusion was with Trump or his people.

So there are two ways to look at this. One is that the Democratic leadership, especially those close to Hillary Clinton, are still angry and are still looking for a magic bullet to explain their 2016 loss. Since the claim that Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia doesn’t seem to be working out as planned, they are now moving the goalposts, i.e. maybe it wasn’t Trump or his people but someone in America was colluding with Russia to make this happen.

The other way to look at this is that Dem leadership wouldn’t be going out on a limb with this (again!) unless they had heard something that made them believe it would pay off. Maybe, behind the scenes where Dem investigators are leaking classified information to within Clintonworld, they see a light at the end of this tunnel. They can’t be more specific yet because that would mean revealing where they got the information, but they think something is coming to, at least partly, backstop their months of unsupported collusion claims.

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/05/democrats-new-collusion-theory/

Edited by B-Man

Hillary Clinton, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, have all stoked speculation that American insiders may have helped the Russians orchestrate their wide-ranging hacking and disinformation campaign

It's not like the last election's runner up, a close confidant of the last loser who is considering a run of his own, or a close confidant of the last VP loser also considering a run, might have their own agenda there