Trump and Russia

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Sanctions imposed  by Trump's administration)

I'm guessing the Progressive wing will file a bill to remove the sanctions now.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

CNN is also running editorials saying a smoking gun is not really necessary.  I read it about a week or so ago. This after many claims of Mueler has found said smoking gun.

But the expectation of finding one piece of conclusive evidence is misplaced and too often obscures the big picture.

Not every investigation will be like Watergate, where just as the House Judiciary Committee voted in late July 1974 on articles of impeachment, the Supreme Court voted unanimously that President Nixon could not invoke executive privilege to block the release of White House recordings.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/06/opinions/mueller-report-smoking-gun-trump-zelizer/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

CNN is also running editorials saying a smoking gun is not really necessary.  I read it about a week or so ago. This after many claims of Mueler has found said smoking gun.

It's amazing to witness. 

I truly hope those who were in these threads, believing the narrative they were being sold (and I don't blame them), are seeing what's happening. And realizing they've been lied to by almost every single major media outlet, entertainment/opinion show, and the political establishment/intelligence community for two+ years. 

This has never been about Trump. This has always been about those institutions/people/politicians trying to cover up much larger sins. 

But the only way that point will ever get made to most of the "resistance" crowd is if we see real charges brought against the perpetrators. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing to witness. 

I truly hope those who were in these threads, believing the narrative they were being sold (and I don't blame them), are seeing what's happening. And realizing they've been lied to by almost every single major media outlet, entertainment/opinion show, and the political establishment/intelligence community for two+ years. 

This has never been about Trump. This has always been about those institutions/people/politicians trying to cover up much larger sins. 

But the only way that point will ever get made to most of the "resistance" crowd is if we see real charges brought against the perpetrators. 

Yeah it’s been about an island where famous people go to bang kids and eat them afterwards. 

Edited by BigMcD

5 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Yeah it been about an island where famous people go to bang kids and eat them afterwards. 

No. 

It's been about unelected intelligence officials from our own country and our allies, attempting to over turn the results of an election they didn't like. That's fundamentally against everything this country stands for, and if it would have been successful it would have been the end of the republic. Not because HRC would have won, but because it would mean that the people of this country don't have a real say in the process of choosing our leaders. 

And that's just the surface of what's really been about.

The next layer down you discover that what prompted the entire narrative was the discovery of a long running and illegal political spying apparatus run out of the DOJ for the benefit of 44 (and likely 43, 42 before him). A spying apparatus which routinely violated the constitutional rights of millions of Americans for corrupt purposes. 

This was a cover-up of a massive political scandal, masked as propaganda designed to win an election. And when that plan failed, and 45 became POTUS, the new plan became a palace coup. Literal treason and sedition, run by elements of the United States Intelligence Community (past and present) and executed with the assistance of most of the corporate media and political establishment. 

They knew what they were pushing was a lie. Almost every single one of them: Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, McCain, Obama, Clinton(s), Kerry, Booker, Warren, Harris, Ryan et al... not to mention the pundits on the left and the Never Trumpers (which were the neocons/neoliberal establishment). Yet they pushed that lie for two years. They pushed fear, hate, and division - all the things the left screams at Trump for doing as justification for why he's a "monster" - and did so knowing it was bull####. Both sides of the aisle, both "sides" of the MSM, the entire entertainment establishment - they all piled on (because they're all hand-in-hand with the USIC) to push the lie. 

That should piss people off who bought it - even if, especially if they "hate" Trump. 

None of this has ever really been about Trump though. It's always been about the rule of law, and whether or not we wish to actually live in a democratic republic, or merely the illusion of one. Regardless of your political affiliation or leanings, the truth of the Trump/Russia narrative should alarm every single American. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. 

It's been about unelected intelligence officials from our own country and our allies, attempting to over turn the results of an election they didn't like. That's fundamentally against everything this country stands for, and if it would have been successful it would have been the end of the republic. Not because HRC would have won, but because it would mean that the people of this country don't have a real say in the process of choosing our leaders. 

And that's just the surface of what's really been about.

The next layer down you discover that what prompted the entire narrative was the discovery of a long running and illegal political spying apparatus run out of the DOJ for the benefit of 44 (and likely 43, 42 before him). A spying apparatus which routinely violated the constitutional rights of millions of Americans for corrupt purposes. 

This was a cover-up of a massive political scandal, masked as propaganda designed to win an election. And when that plan failed, and 45 became POTUS, the new plan became a palace coup. Literal treason and sedition, run by elements of the United States Intelligence Community (past and present) and executed with the assistance of most of the corporate media and political establishment. 

They knew what they were pushing was a lie. Almost every single one of them: Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, McCain, Obama, Clinton(s), Kerry, Booker, Warren, Harris, Ryan et al... not to mention the pundits on the left and the Never Trumpers (which were the neocons/neoliberal establishment). Yet they pushed that lie for two years. They pushed fear, hate, and division - all the things the left screams at Trump for doing as justification for why he's a "monster" - and did so knowing it was bull####. Both sides of the aisle, both "sides" of the MSM, the entire entertainment establishment - they all piled on (because they're all hand-in-hand with the USIC) to push the lie. 

That should piss people off who bought it - even if, especially if they "hate" Trump. 

None of this has ever really been about Trump though. It's always been about the rule of law, and whether or not we wish to actually live in a democratic republic, or merely the illusion of one. Regardless of your political affiliation or leanings, the truth of the Trump/Russia narrative should alarm every single American. 

I don't know how many words you wrote, but I can promise you that anything beyond three is too much for McD to read, let alone comprehend.

When you respond to him, think "Highlights" magazine. Few words. Very simple. Special needs. That kind of thing.

If you can put a nipple on it, all the better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I don't know how many words you wrote, but I can promise you that anything beyond three is too much for McD to read, let alone comprehend.

When you respond to him, think "Highlights" magazine. Few words. Very simple. Special needs. That kind of thing.

Dude, you can’t even spell Bills properly. 

21 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This is what he's used to:

jumbo pacifier.jpg

Why is this worthless piece of filth-uttering garbage still here? There are invertebrates that have more intelligence, and they’re less vocal. 

Posted this while having this waste of bandwidth blocked because there’s no sense in being violated by his inanely insane rants. 

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Why is this worthless piece of filth-uttering garbage still here? There are invertebrates that have more intelligence, and they’re less vocal. 

Posted this while having this waste of bandwidth blocked because there’s no sense in being violated by his inanely insane rants. 

Easy, he just posted a selfie. Not that big of a deal. 

11 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

I knew you were all a bunch of kitties down here. You should get used to this kind of disrespect. Trump promotes it! The future is bright *****tards! 

your disrespect is why you got the ***** beaten out of you every day at recess, and all through high school

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

your disrespect is why you got the ***** beaten out of you every day at recess, and all through high school

You wish chump!  Not everyone had the same experiences you did. Had the “C” on my jersey. Was a leader and wouldn’t ever disrespect anyone back then, ever the dweebs like you. 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

He's Canadian.  It makes him feel better about himself.  He needs it, so we indulge him.

34 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's Canadian.  It makes him feel better about himself.  He needs it, so we indulge him.

So many Canadians feel very insecure.

Nice to have this retired man of leisure spend so much time pissing his years away here for nothing....

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

So many Canadians feel very insecure.

Nice to have this retired man of leisure spend so much time pissing his years away here for nothing....

Seriously. If that is your form of entertainment in retirement, you really didn't do a very good job to set yourself up for retirement.