Trump and Russia

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

At what price point is production profitable for fracked oil?

At what price is production profitable for Russian oil?  What price above that does the Russian government require to keep their budget manageable?

What is your point?  Hillary may have restricted fracking? 

Btw, we know that Rosenstein explicitly stated that the Russians favored Trump heading into the election.

• Like (+1) 2

Mount Rushmore of Soviet Communism

Marx

Lenin

Stalin

Trump

there you go.....

5 minutes ago, thebug said:

Good morning Orange party! What’s on the agenda for today? Golf? Grabbing kitty? 

Sweet life, eh?

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

There has been a lot of disagreement over 'any evidence of collusion'.  Has there been evidence of collusion/conspiracy presented yet?  Well, depending how you define the 'evidence of collusion', yes and no.

NO:  The entire case for conspiracy or collusion between the Trump people and Russians has not yet been proven.  I completely agree.  Rod Rosenstein clearly stated this latest round of indictments did not show collusion between the indicted Russians and any (witting) members of the Trump team.  So, clearly then from this perspective, no proven collusion yet. 

YES:  Another perspective on proving collusion involves demonstrating the motivation and willingness to conspire along with showing that the deal actually took place.  Investigators would need to, for each involved party, check off boxes for motivation, willingness, and eventually conspiratorial actions.  So, if Mueller is systematically checking off these boxes for each party, to this point he has demonstrated (incomplete) evidence of a conspiracy.  Some boxes have been checked but not all of them yet.  So, from this perspective, some elements of a conspiracy have been demonstrated. 

In no way, shape, or form has ANYTHING Mueller produced mentioned, hinted at, or implied collusion between trump and Russia. Not. A. Single. Thing. 

Youre wrong. And being willfully blind now as you desperately try to make your preformed conclusions match up with reality. 

Youre failing miserably. 

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Well, motivation?  I assume you agree that there was motivation by both parties to get Trump elected.  Rosenstein stated as much.

Willingness?  If you believe Don Jr's email trail, this has been shown by both parties...., recall 'I love it'. 

Actions?  Well, some actions arguably have happened - but this is where the work continues.  Hopefully the truth will be determined and demonstrated by the time Mueller finishes.

The he indictment says explicitly the Russians were for and against trump and every candidate.  The majority of their Facebook ad buys happened after the election. They organized protests of trump as well as rallies. 

You're wrong. Everything written here is inaccurate or spin. 

Define collusion in a legal sense please. If you can't, and I know you can't because you keep bungling it, you should read more before spouting off with mindless blather. 

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

It is hard to imagine a president that could be more divisive and supposedly the Russian goal was to promote divisions.  How do you feel about the overall atmosphere in the US in the last year or so?  I agree people were divided during the late Bush and Obama administrations but to me, it seems worse than ever.

Look at Trump's cabinet picks.  Some of those appear to be made by Putin himself in order to get the sanctions removed.  Perhaps Putin has compromat on Tillerson, Flynn, Trump, Wilbur Ross, and even non cabinet member Kushner.  Maybe troubling personal or financial information would allow Putin some level of leverage over all of these men and that is why he 'suggested them' to Trump. 

Most of the other cabinet selections were extremely divisive in this country.  Trump repeatedly appointed folks that were basically opposed to the department they are now controlling.  Downsizing....maybe but also could be argued that these agencies are being weakened ...just as Russia would favor.

You just proved again you don't have the basic understanding of geopolitics or politics to add anything of merit to this discussion. 

If if you think Flynn and Kushner are favored by Russia you expose yourself as a fool. 

Ask yourself this: are Russia and Israel allies or adversaries? 

There is only one right answer. And that answer exposes why this post above is nonsense. 

I I also note that you didn't protest when Citibank, owned by Bin Talal LITERALLY PICKED OBAMA'S cabinet. Every last man. This is documented and proven with actual evidence. But you think it's fine that Saudi Arabia influences our president right? Bin Talal is a beacon of humanity after all. A man who likes to murder and rape and trade children across the world is a-okay with Bob so long as he gives orders to democrats.  

Youre a fool. Wake up before it's too late. 

https://newrepublic.com/article/137798/important-wikileaks-revelation-isnt-hillary-clinton

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8190

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

What is your point?  Hillary may have restricted fracking? 

Btw, we know that Rosenstein explicitly stated that the Russians favored Trump heading into the election.

You really don't know, do you?

The point was that your poorly thought out example based on an extremely limited understanding of S&D didn't account for that what is profitable for one producer won't necessarily be profitable for another.  Having oil prices approaching the extraction/production costs seriously messes w/ Putin's cash flow.

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Were you in favor of the name change from Leningrad to St Petersburg?  Seems like a slap in the face to a great leader, no?

Were you in favor of the Obama administration sitting in its hands while Hezbollah built up a narcotics and weapon smuggling ring inside the United States just because Obama didn't want to risk pissing off the Mullahs while negotiating the nuclear deal? 

Were you okay that that same Hezbollah ring were running a human trafficking network inside the United States - and Obama said "back off DEA, DHS, FBI - I don't care if they're trafficking children, I'm negotiating with the mullahs"?

Or were you unaware that happened? 

A US president looking the other way while a known enemy runs drugs and guns into the poorest communities in our land while stealing American children to sell into sex slavery is FINE WITH BOB. 

But heaven forbid a US president say he's innocent about a crime they've yet to pride a lick of evidence for. That's just too far for Bob to handle. 

Kids getting traded like baseball cards is fine with Bob. 

Billions in in payouts to hostile enemies and terrorists is just fine with Bob. 

You might want to rethink where you're putting your outrage. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes Bob, all cities over 49,900 should be renamed after Stalin, you have unmasked the true plans of Trump and his Soviet masters.

Get a bigger desk to hide under when it’s Armageddon.

———

some day again the world championship of chess shall be controlled and won only by a man appointed by the Politburo. 

DR, I have not bothered to read your posts for quite some time now and will put you on ignore after typing this.  I do not quote or respond to you any longer.  You have seen that, yet you persist.  FU for your pages of insults you !@#$ing-loon.

What part of 'I am tired of replying to your 'torrents of crap' did you not get?  Yet you continue to spew more and more crap.  I am not interested in reading your BS, precisely because I have thought for myself.  So, FU

What part of 'Please, please, don't reply to me unless I quote you' did you not comprehend?  You are not conversing any longer.  You are harrassing so again, FU

Did you ever accidentally make eye contact with a crazy person?  Soon the guy is 5 inches from your face ranting about the CIA's lizard people poisoning us all.  YOU, ARE THAT RANTING CRAZY PERSON THAT WON'T GET OUT OF MY FACE.  FU, you degenerate. 

I desperately wish I had never made eye contact and thought you might get weary of trying to engage.  You are a monumental jerk.  Not just obsessed, but a confrontational jerk.  FU and go the !@#$ away.  

Devote as much time as you like in replying but know it is not to me.  Again, FU, dickhead

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Were you in favor of the Obama administration sitting in its hands while Hezbollah built up a narcotics and weapon smuggling ring inside the United States just because Obama didn't want to risk pissing off the Mullahs while negotiating the nuclear deal? 

Were you okay that that same Hezbollah ring were running a human trafficking network inside the United States - and Obama said "back off DEA, DHS, FBI - I don't care if they're trafficking children, I'm negotiating with the mullahs"?

Or were you unaware that happened? 

A US president looking the other way while a known enemy runs drugs and guns into the poorest communities in our land while stealing American children to sell into sex slavery is FINE WITH BOB. 

But heaven forbid a US president say he's innocent about a crime they've yet to pride a lick of evidence for. That's just too far for Bob to handle. 

Kids getting traded like baseball cards is fine with Bob. 

Billions in in payouts to hostile enemies and terrorists is just fine with Bob. 

You might want to rethink where you're putting your outrage. 

Coward DR won't answer the question.

What a coward.

16 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

DR, I have not bothered to read your posts for quite some time now and will put you on ignore after typing this. 

Just like you ignore facts, logic, and hard evidence. 

Here's more for ya'... how many pedo arrests where there between 2012-2016, the last term of 44? 

Under 2,000. 

How many pedo arrests have there been in just the first year of 45?

Over 40,000. 

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence, right? I'm sure all the pedos moved in after the election... not that previous administrations were intentionally ignoring a blight of epic proportions on this nation's soul. 

You can keep on ignoring me. I'm going to keep on responding to your drivel. 

You are spouting off talking points for an enemy to this country without doing any research or due dilegance of your own. That makes you complicit in what's happening. And what is happening is !@#$ing horrific. 

But you don't care. Because you've outsourced your ability to think for yourself. 

What part of 'I am tired of replying to your 'torrents of crap' did you not get?  Yet you continue to spew more and more crap.  I am not interested in reading your BS, precisely because I have thought for myself.  So, FU

Oh, you've thought for yourself have you? 

Tell me, what does your own thinking tell you about these pictures?

#Pizzagate: Comet Pizza Owner James Alefantis’ Posted Hundreds of Suspicious Instagram Pictures ...

"PIZZA GATE" CALLED "FAKE NEWS" AS EVIDENCE OF DEMOCRAT RUN ORGANIZED CRIME PEDOPHILIA RING ...

L'Échelle de Jacob: PizzaGate - Examinez les preuves par vous-même

Does "thinking for yourself" allow you to comprehend the evil inherent in these pictures? 

The bottom two are two of Podesta's favorite pieces of art, art so "complex" he had to build a basement viewing room (which was soundproofed) to display them to friends. 

That's normal right? 

But Bob doesn't care about this because he thinks for himself and decided that trading little kids is fine when it's done by a democrat. 

What part of 'Please, please, don't reply to me unless I quote you' did you not comprehend?  You are not conversing any longer.  You are harrassing so again, FU

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. 

You started this. Then ran away. You're spouting dangerous ignorance. And I'm going to call it out for what it is. 

I desperately wish I had never made eye contact and thought you might get weary of trying to engage.  You are a monumental jerk.  Not just obsessed, but a confrontational jerk.  FU and go the !@#$ away.  

No, I'm just someone who cares about my country and the people in it. Even you. 

You're too ignorant to see what I'm saying, that's fine. But I can use your ignorant posts to show others. To help others. 

If you want it to stop - stop posting nonsense. 

Devote as much time as you like in replying but know it is not to me.  Again, FU, dickhead

Sleep well tonight. Knowing you can willfully ignore evil of incredible proportions because you care more about party than country. 

That makes you an empty shell of a person. And I'll keep pointing it out as long as you keep spouting it. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just like you ignore facts, logic, and hard evidence. 

Here's more for ya'... how many pedo arrests where there between 2012-2016, the last term of 44? 

Under 2,000. 

How many pedo arrests have there been in just the first year of 45?

Over 40,000. 

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence, right? I'm sure all the pedos moved in after the election... not that previous administrations were intentionally ignoring a blight of epic proportions on this nation's soul. 

You can keep on ignoring me. I'm going to keep on responding to your drivel. 

You are spouting off talking points for an enemy to this country without doing any research or due dilegance of your own. That makes you complicit in what's happening. And what is happening is !@#$ing horrific. 

But you don't care. Because you've outsourced your ability to think for yourself. 

Oh, you've thought for yourself have you? 

Tell me, what does your own thinking tell you about these pictures?

#Pizzagate: Comet Pizza Owner James Alefantis’ Posted Hundreds of Suspicious Instagram Pictures ...

"PIZZA GATE" CALLED "FAKE NEWS" AS EVIDENCE OF DEMOCRAT RUN ORGANIZED CRIME PEDOPHILIA RING ...

L'Échelle de Jacob: PizzaGate - Examinez les preuves par vous-même

Does "thinking for yourself" allow you to comprehend the evil inherent in these pictures? 

The bottom two are two of Podesta's favorite pieces of art, art so "complex" he had to build a basement viewing room (which was soundproofed) to display them to friends. 

That's normal right? 

But Bob doesn't care about this because he thinks for himself and decided that trading little kids is fine when it's done by a democrat. 

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. 

You started this. Then ran away. You're spouting dangerous ignorance. And I'm going to call it out for what it is. 

Maybe now they know what a pedo looks like? 

This sounds familiar, doesn't it? Flynn had to plead guilty to expose the corruption:

How A Plea Reversal From Michael Flynn Could Uncover More Federal Corruption

With a protective order in place, Flynn’s attorneys should start receiving the required disclosures from the special counsel’s office. There is reason to believe these will include some bombshells.

First, we know from the recently released GOP House Intelligence Committee memo and the Grassley-Graham criminal referral of Christopher Steele, the FBI and DOJ withheld significant (and material, in my view) information in seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to conduct surveillance on Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page. There is cause to believe the FISA court was connected to the criminal charge filed against Flynn because Contreras, who recused less than a week after accepting Flynn’s guilty plea, “is one of just three FISA court judges who sits in the District of Columbia, where it is likely the Trump-Russia FISA warrants were sought.”

Was other evidence withheld, either from the FISA court or from Flynn’s attorneys in negotiating a plea? Again, there is reason to believe so, given the players involved and the facts already uncovered.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/19/michael-flynns-plea-reversal-uncover-federal-corruption/#.Worx-Hb-Rxp.twitter

Edited by Deranged Rhino
separated posts

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

What is your point?  Hillary may have restricted fracking? 

This is why you're an insufferable fool. 

Once again, somebody asks you logical questions meant to stimulate dormant brain cells.  Those questions have a specific point - that is to answer the question how a President's policies can affect global commodity prices.  Your response is another, "So what? I don't care about your little facts."

And way to misinterpret what Rosenstein meant.  Russians moved onto Trump because he was the next man up, not because they favored him to win.  A Trump presidency is much worse for Russia than a Hillary one.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GG said:

Once again, somebody asks you logical questions meant to stimulate dormant brain cells.  Those questions have a specific point - that is to answer the question how a President's policies can affect global commodity prices.  Your response is another, "So what? I don't care about your little facts."

And way to misinterpret what Rosenstein meant.  Russians moved onto Trump because he was the next man up, not because they favored him to win.  A Trump presidency is much worse for Russia than a Hillary one.

The indictment clearly shows Trump was the favored Republican candidate and Bernie was the favored Democratic candidate.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

The indictment clearly shows Trump was the favored Republican candidate and Bernie was the favored Democratic candidate.

And yet, they ran most of their ads after the election and organized protests of Trump. 

They didn't care about Trump. They cared about chaos. 

You have to be willfully illiterate not to glean that from the 37 page indictment. 

1 minute ago, GG said:

I disagree and I'm a fool, why?  Is it because I didn't feel impelled to respond to the post about different countries having different reasonable price points for extraction?  If the poster wants to press a point, let him.  I didn't see anything worth replying to.  Why are you involved again?

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

I disagree and I'm a fool, why?  Is it because I didn't feel impelled to respond to the post about different countries having different reasonable price points for extraction?  If the poster wants to press a point, let him.  I didn't see anything worth replying to.  Why are you involved again?

You're a fool because you ignore actual evidence in favor of talking points you find most comforting to your preformed conclusion. 

You're a fool because you've outsourced your own thinking to "professional investigators" without skipping a beat. 

You're a fool because you can't see the hypocrisy in your own statements. 

... And the list goes on. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet, they ran most of their ads after the election and organized protests of Trump. 

They didn't care about Trump. They cared about chaos. 

You have to be willfully illiterate not to glean that from the 37 page indictment. 

Of course they wanted chaos.

Trump is the chaos candidate. You'd have to be willfully ignorant to disagree. In fact, Trump's Chief Strategist said, "Lenin.. wanted to destroy the state, and that's my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today's establishment."

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Of course they wanted chaos.

Trump is the chaos candidate. 

And yet they didn't publish the majority of the "evil" facebook ads about him until after the election was over... then staged protests against him. 

Of the two candidates running for office in 16, we have evidence that one of them paid Russians to dig up political dirt which they then fed to the FBI and MSM in order to sway the election... 

And that candidate was not Donald Trump. 

Sorry to break that to you.

Of course that same candidate has a long history of trying to appease Russia: 

DIKpDxJXsAAk7U4.jpg

DIKpDxEXUAE6Eso.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/65/651893_russia-france-econ-alstom-eads-will-invest-in-vekselberg.html

http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016-2.pdf

And yet they didn't publish the majority of the "evil" facebook ads about him until after the election was over... then staged protests against him. 

Of the two candidates running for office in 16, we have evidence that one of them paid Russians to dig up political dirt which they then fed to the FBI and MSM in order to sway the election... 

And that candidate was not Donald Trump. 

Sorry to break that to you.

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, garybusey said:

lock-her-up.jpg

waiting............................

It's proven the DNC paid for the dossier to be created. 

It's proven Steele relied upon Russian sources (and paid them) for information he could not verify or confirm because he wasn't allowed to step foot inside Russia. 

It's proven this dossier was used as the basis for a FISA warrant on a man who was no longer a part of the campaign. 

Those are facts. 

You have no facts to back up your assertions. Just speculations. 

• Like (+1) 1

It's proven the DNC paid for the dossier to be created. 

It's proven Steele relied upon Russian sources (and paid them) for information he could not verify or confirm because he wasn't allowed to step foot inside Russia. 

It's proven this dossier was used as the basis for a FISA warrant on a man who was no longer a part of the campaign. 

Those are facts. 

You have no facts to back up your assertions. Just speculations. 

The indictments should be coming soon then.

Just now, garybusey said:

The indictments should be coming soon then.

After the Horowitz report drops, you'll have more indictments than you can shake a stick at. 

We've already had 14 demotions, firings, or resignations within the DOJ and FBI... but you think that's just coincidental, right? We have a new judge presiding over Flynn's case after the former judge, a FISA judge, was TAKEN OFF the case. But that's just a coincidence, right? That new judge has issued three rulings thus far which are suggestive that he believes there was corruption in the process that lead to Flynn's guilty plea... but that's just a coincidence too. 

These are real things, happening now, that you ignore because they're uncomfortable to you. That's why you're lost in this discussion. You've allowed your partisanship to override your own ability to discern truth from fiction. 

Good luck in the months ahead. Hope you come around. 

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

giphy.gif

:lol::beer: 

You can laugh. But there is evidence to prove this.

Unlike the narrative you've been blindly pushing. 

It is pretty easy to see what instructions were sent out to the liberal lemmings this weekend

Gary, kw, Gator, and Bugsy have all voiced the same template.............."we are laughing at you neo-cons and your updates"

They continue to pretend that everything "is fine".....................as their myths fall apart.

It is almost sad, their desperation....................................almost.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is pretty easy to see what instructions were sent out to the liberal lemmings this weekend

Gary, kw, Gator, and Bugsy have all voiced the same template.............."we are laughing at you neo-cons and your updates"

They continue to pretend that everything "is fine".....................as their myths fall apart.

It is almost sad, their desperation....................................almost.

You do know that you are responding to a serial harasser, don't you? DR has relentlessly harassed Boob in Michigan to tears.

Facebook footnotes....http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/facebook-footnotes.php

It’s hard to pick up in the clatter of the Democrats’ media adjunct, but Facebook vice president of advertising Rob Goldman has taken to Twitter to make a point or two congenial to President Trump. Indeed, he sounds a little like President Trump in the Tweets below. He makes the point that Russian spending on Facebook ads after the election exceeded spending before the election. I didn’t know that. Why hasn’t that point made it through the clatter? Goldman explains that “few outlets have covered it because it doesn’t align with the main media narrative of T[r]ump and the election.”

{snip}

The New York Times published a set of the Russians’ election-related Facebook ads disclosed at a congressional hearing on November 1, 2017. Below is one the Times describes as a Bernie Sanders superhero promoting gay rights. Does someone think that stuff like this persuaded a voter to do anything other than get out his crayons

Screen-Shot-2018-02-18-at-4.35.05-PM.png

The Times published one post-election anti-Trump ad. If the Russians had actually supported Trump to win the election, is this the line they would have pushed when it came to pass?

Screen-Shot-2018-02-18-at-4.39.40-PM.png

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

LOL

Why is that funny to you?  Did you not see FB's VP of Ciommunications confirm that the ads were bought AFTER the election?    I can even offer up anecdotal evidence that the level of angst on FB went into the stratosphere AFTER the election.

22 minutes ago, GG said:

Why is that funny to you?  Did you not see FB's VP of Ciommunications confirm that the ads were bought AFTER the election?    I can even offer up anecdotal evidence that the level of angst on FB went into the stratosphere AFTER the election.

FALSE.

56% were purchased after the election, meaning there were roughly 4.4 million impressions before the election. 

https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/hard-questions-russian-ads-delivered-to-congress/