Is there any way the Bills could draft Jonathan Allen??

Tipster19

I just think that this is the kind of guy that you can build a team around, a franchise type player. I also believe that the DL is a bigger need for us than what people are realizing, it's not too far behind our QB position need. A lot of our needs and issues can be resolved with a couple of good moves and a competent coach, which I think that we just might have with McDermott. This Jonathan Allen is a great player and a real quality kid, players/people like him only come around every once in awhile. I'd love to see the Bills draft him. Go Bills!

Allen is the guy that I'm anticipating waiting in that green room for a while in Philly. Don't get me wrong, he's a phenomenal technician but I don't think he tests that well. Teams often overthink it, especially when the likes of Malik McDowell and Solomon Thomas will test much better. Then there's the talk around his shoulder issues.

Gut feeling is that he makes it to 10 and we pass.

I agree with Blokes. Think he is the surprise faller. I'm currently thinking the first three off the board are Garrett and two Quarterbacks. The Jags could go Allen but have much bigger need at safety, the Titans will almost certainly want one of the receivers, the Jets D-line is the only talented bit of their team so they likely go secondary, San Diego is possible but they have needs everywhere and could easily go another direction, Carolina is also possible but again secondary appears a bigger need, Cincinnati another maybe but I think they might look at receiver as a sexier pick. With the shoulder concerns and team needs it it not beyond the realm of possibility Allen is there at #10.

I agree with Blokes. Think he is the surprise faller. I'm currently thinking the first three off the board are Garrett and two Quarterbacks. The Jags could go Allen but have much bigger need at safety, the Titans will almost certainly want one of the receivers, the Jets D-line is the only talented bit of their team so they likely go secondary, San Diego is possible but they have needs everywhere and could easily go another direction, Carolina is also possible but again secondary appears a bigger need, Cincinnati another maybe but I think they might look at receiver as a sexier pick. With the shoulder concerns and team needs it it not beyond the realm of possibility Allen is there at #10.

Yep, I as well. I would take Solomon Thomas every time over Allen, as well as both safeties, Davis and Foster.

Yep, I as well. I would take Solomon Thomas every time over Allen, as well as both safeties, Davis and Foster.

Foster is the sneaky option for the Jags at 4 I think. I expect them to try and sell that pick to a team who wants their choice of wideouts and needs to get ahead of the Titans but if they stay put Foster would be intriguing. Myles Jack was a major disappointment for them last year (not sure he is ever going to be the dynamic playmaker he looked before injury) and Posluszny is 32, a FA next year and a possible cap casualty this offseason.

I just think that this is the kind of guy that you can build a team around, a franchise type player. I also believe that the DL is a bigger need for us than what people are realizing, it's not too far behind our QB position need. A lot of our needs and issues can be resolved with a couple of good moves and a competent coach, which I think that we just might have with McDermott. This Jonathan Allen is a great player and a real quality kid, players/people like him only come around every once in awhile. I'd love to see the Bills draft him. Go Bills!

Jonathan Allen is a great player. I would be shocked if he lasts until 10 but if he did, one would think that he would be worth a fortune in a trade.

Jonathan Allen is a great player. I would be shocked if he lasts until 10 but if he did, one would think that he would be worth a fortune in a trade.

Bill, My eyes are on Mahomes. A trade down and his selection would make me happy.

Need to pick the right guys and have a plan on structuring a team. Investing another top 10 pick next to your 100 million dollar puff daddy? Hmm...I get the same feeling when I think about them using 10 on another WR. Your best players should elevate the guys playing beside them or opposite them (WR) Watkins should be so good that you don't need another premo WR in the 1st round.