So when will Brady slow down

i normally give a hard time to those saying he must hit a wall soon (but thats cause posters started 5 years ago)

i think hes probably down to a year, maybe two, realistically.

he would just be such an outlier even among the greats to be extremely effective beyond that.

I desperately hope you're right.

But when you look at guys like Kelly and Peyton Manning, when they were Brady's age, their running had already been reduced to awkward near-waddles. I just don't see that with Brady. He can still run. He hasn't taken a pounding like most QBs do because of their quick-release offense, a very solid OL over the years and mostly his excellent pocket movement skills.

He has never been particularly athletic. He just always moves in the right damn direction.

IMHO he could last till 44 or 45, unless he suffers a serious injury. The odds of that go up for older guys, But no sign of it yet.

Please that's all you can come up with.

Cheat how?

We'll never know for sure. Because Goodell destroyed the video cassettes. They should have a parade for him in Boston.

And again, it can't be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, but Brady destroyed his cell phone rather than give it to the NFL. He did it.

Could be next year, or in 3 years. Hard to say. Peyton Manning looked like he was going to play till 45, and then all of a sudden age caught up with him in that final year. When you turn 40, your body can turn on you at any time

Peyton was eating too many free Papa John's pizzas while Brady is taking care of his body and being careful with what he eats.

You didn't see Ryan toss his helmet in disgust while burning a critical 2nd half timeout. ??

The doubt is there. That is all I am saying.

The doubt is there because people are willing to doubt.

Doubt being there means nothing.

In the past, they cheated. Today, looked to me like the Falcons screwed up a couple of times and their defense wore out. Why didn't they run the ball around the 20 on that drive late in the 4th? Going up by 11 would have killed the Pats and they'd have run time off the clock, and instead they tried to pass.

The NFL needs cyber security guys now to be able to tell if someone taps into communications. The fact that they don't and haven't needed it up to now isn't the *cheats fault.

Ernie Adams and his band of misfits have added a cyber team since deflategate was discovered, they're in the new age of cheating already.

HGH marinade wasn't as strong.

At this point I don't see how he can do this without some sort of drug. No other NFL quarterback in history is even close to his level of performance at his age. If it's too good to be true, chances are it is.

Has to be watever deal he made with the devil. Somewhere Brady has a contract for 5 or more SB rings.....and somewhere else Lucifer has a receipt for Tom Bradys ass

:lol::lol:

Age is a funny thing. I think when it happens, it will happen quickly- sort of like Manning. Unfortunately, I see no signs of it at this point.

Yeah when it catches up to you, its like falling off a cliff not a slow decline...

The doubt is there because people are willing to doubt.

Doubt being there means nothing.

In the past, they cheated. Today, looked to me like the Falcons screwed up a couple of times and their defense wore out. Why didn't they run the ball around the 20 on that drive late in the 4th? Going up by 11 would have killed the Pats and they'd have run time off the clock, and instead they tried to pass.

Yes!

But... The doubt was never quashed. Baseball came clean after 1919 for a reason. Why Rose is still banished.

He's turning 40 soon. Still playing at a high level.

Hoping he does some adventurous things this summer like hang gliding, horseback riding, snake handling.

he said 45, geez what doe a guy have to do around here.

When he becomes the only player on the planet to win 6

probably wants 7 to break Pittsburg's overall record.

His deep ball this year was pretty damn good, but it was weaker the previous two years..

must be his workout regimen (serious question, why are you on this board so much?)

Duuuude, I know YOU'RE having fun, but we're not! Listen to your wife.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000784153/article/brady-on-gisele-wanting-him-to-retire-too-bad-babe?campaign=tw-nf-sf54824931-sf54824931&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Though as a 45 year old that hangs out with 25 yo's for work, he's not wrong...

Edited by Heitz

For the hopeful, Peyton went from League MVP to a dead-armed, forced retirement QB in 2 seasons. So there's that.. which is nice..

Peyton was fine until that leg injury which made his arm "dead" because he couldn't drive the ball with his lower body.

We really need a player to intentionally hurt Brady. Fall into his knee or something. The steroids won't be able to heal that at his age.

growth hormone will